Ended Jeroth's Overwatch Mafia [ Town Victory!]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Huh... I... actually took a lot of damage last night (200). We're up to those fat three confirmed townies, but I think Andy might have actually not been lying about Genji. Then again, it wasn't some weird 1.3x multiplier, so it could be that he just shot me last night in conjunction with somebody else, since I imagine Easy put Discord on Andy.

But, from my perspective, it's him or Anatron - and Anatron has a way to actually confirm or fail to confirm himself tonight, by making sure nobody takes any damage; Andy is a much better lynch. For that reason, I advocate most people shoot around piddly shots at random tonight (but not ever at Dunsparce, since he's untargetable), and Easy heals to see if Anatron really can protect the entire game with his alleged Rein shield. Everybody knows I don't have a roleblock or redirect (and even if I had the latter, it wouldn't do anything if Anatron shielded everyone), after all - so it should be easy. And, whether he's town or scum, Anatron should never pass up a chance to prove himself town to a bunch of townies - right? I can't do it to demonstrate my innocence, after all.

Lynch Andy.

Anatronman

FD's question about whether spinning in circles would allow me to actually protect the whole Town will be tested.

Someone shot at the confirmed Townies last Night for 100. Wanna take credit for that Tirin?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
No, because I shot at Andy (duh), but he's not dead. Could be his "dash", could be a deflect, if I'm taking damage of that magnitude; I imagine I'm not the only one who tried to shoot Andy, after all. All the damage going around suggests, to me, that either:
-Andy really is Junkrat, and that massive shit was his ult, or
-Andy really is Genji, and hunkered down to not die.

Ahhh. I think I know what's happened... those townies did take the damage, no? And, as Reinhardt, you have no way of being aware of how much damage was dealt to them aside from blocking it? Because that amount of damage would fit my ult, indicating that Sombra really may be capable of stealing abilities... most likely from players she hacked. How suspicious.

Unlynch Andy; this calls for more discussion. @Easy @Dunsparce who did the two of you interact with last night? If you have overlapping targets, then it was my (stolen) ult and it was sent to that overlapping target. If you don't, then it was a Junkrat ult or some other fat AoE. The former implicates Anatron; the latter implicates Andy.

Oh, also verify my assumption on whether or not you took the damage. If you did, I'm pretty sure we can cut straight to it being Anatron.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Successful healing action (target: Tirin). Successful debuff and attack action (target: Andy). No other actions. No damage taken.

Anatronman

Some of that logic doesn't seem to fit.

You already called me confirmed on this page, but if your ult went through me I'm suddenly not?

Not to mention that Andy has successfully survived another Night, somewhat verifying his Genji claim.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You already called me confirmed on this page, but if your ult went through me I'm suddenly not?

Not to mention that Andy has successfully survived another Night, somewhat verifying his Genji claim.
I did not call you confirmed; I said that you have a method of confirming yourself at night which can be verified. That would stand as a reason against lynching you, though, unless I could say beyond a doubt "you're scum". With the information I just got, though, that isn't supported; Andy is.

Since neither Easy or Dunsparce had overlapping targets in me, you, or Andy, this damage wasn't a result of my ult being copied. I suspect that Andy used his ult, which I assume would give him a different healthbar if he's Junkrat - denoting the Riptire. I specifically didn't use my own ult because I didn't want to risk damaging townies (it would be prettymuch certain) - but that would lower our damage enough that we couldn't stop the Riptire. To add to that, Andy probably didn't use it the night before last because he knew Easy had been saving up for fat damage on him.

So... lynch Andy again. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Anatronman

Ah, I forgot you were including TC.

Yeah Easy and Dunsparce definitely didn't take that damage I blocked. Not sure what your argument was.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
You know that feeling when you get unexpectedly ress'd and you were in the middle of taking a drink of something and so you practically drop your drink in your lap because you didn't expect to suddenly be alive by the payload during overtime?

Anyways I can basically confirm Andy SK for stupid reasons. I just woke up so lemme shower and eat food before posting more.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah Easy and Dunsparce definitely didn't take that damage I blocked. Not sure what your argument was.
"If you didn't block that damage, you are Sombra". Remember, up until now we didn't have flat confirmation of you blocking damage.

Anyways I can basically confirm Andy SK for stupid reasons. I just woke up so lemme shower and eat food before posting more.
Little late to that party, since I basically just did it for you. God damn, just get it over with.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, that sounds suspicious as fuck. Lynch TC.

...naw, just kidding. Unlynch TC, Lynch Andy.

We've been onto Andy for quite some time now, TC. In fact, the only thing standing in his defense yesterday was that he actually roleclaimed something else.

Dunsparce

You know that feeling when you get unexpectedly ress'd and you were in the middle of taking a drink of something and so you practically drop your drink in your lap because you didn't expect to suddenly be alive by the payload during overtime?
I figured if you've been paying enough attention to make a poop mafia of this game, you've be paying enough attention to be a little bit useful. Not that it matters much since we're pretty much at the end of the game.

Lynch Andy

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah... except you fucked that up really hard, Dunsparce. TC rezz is the only reason we haven't hammered already.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I mean hold on we got to give the poor lad a chance to speak
"Hold on, we need to give a guy who I (TC) have confirmed SK and everyone knows is the SK the chance to speak"? Holy fucking shit, Dunsparce fucked up by rezzing you.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I know, right? Could be reading the end-game summary by now, but noooooo... Dunsparce had to rezz someone so they could be helpful.

Fucking hell, TC, we literally can't lose if no Townies are dumb enough to lynch myself, or you, or Dunsparce. Just hammer him already.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Jeroth

Pls bby pls

Let this game finally be over.
Sheesh fine. I think it's proper mafia etiquette to give everyone a chance to speak during the day, but I guess it's not exactly early game anymore.
Believe me, everybody else here has had more than enough speaking time already. Rest of the game's just a formality at this point anyway; since Dunsparce and I are confirmed and Anatron and Tirin are everything but, we just go in order of Andy (who's been pretty clearly lying about shit recently) -> Tirin -> Anatron until something (probably Andy) works.

Last edited:

Anatronman

Sounds like a plan.

Sorry for voteblocking you guys yesterday and therefore summoning TC. I didn't think it would backfire this hard.

Top Bottom