List Thread: MCU

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
After reflecting on the list, I think given Req's gay-ness in forum lore, he'd make for a better Sleepy Gary.

Also, I'd argue that Tirin, Easy and I might be able to fill in the Rick/Birdperson/Squanchy trifecta, assuming that Tirin is unanimously decided to be Rick.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Fair on Req being Sleepy Gary.

While you, Easy, and Tirin are a great forum trifecta, I don't know how well that would translate into Rick and his two best buds. I really see Lumpy as BP, and I can't really see either of you two as him - or Squanch for that matter.

But eh, different opinions are welcome

Steal Thy Kill

Fact. There's nothing more thoroughly disappointing than an RP starting only to go precisely nowhere because whoever's running it bailed hard as fuck.

Well, nothing other than that happening repeatedly, for years on end.
I honestly can't remember the last time an RP actually finished.

Walrus

Balth finished his 100+ page Cosmic Engine RP, thereby making him one of the greatest GMs this forum has ever known.

I support my list position. Monarchy is a fine alternative to mayorship.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Balth finished his 100+ page Cosmic Engine RP, thereby making him one of the greatest GMs this forum has ever known.
Quantity doesn't mean anything with regard to greatness. Fantasy Nations is a greater and more noble work than anything Balth has produced in his miserable life, and it will never die.

I support my list position. Monarchy is a fine alternative to mayorship.
I agree wholeheartedly, so I'm officially anointing myself as the first Mach Emperor. In the glorious and fruitful years to come, remember that you asked for this.

Colonel Thunder

In the forum's latest big hit TV show...

TC is a down on his luck family man who owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to the forum government for innumerable cases of punslinging. With his job at the Inquirer not providing enough to pay these fines and keep his family afloat, TC turns to making drugs to pay the bills.

And he blows up his first lab within ten minutes.

TC somehow gains an audience with crime kingpin Stealthy, asking for a job. Before having him executed, Stealthy realizes TC's untapped potential. He gives him a job.

TC's mission?

Go to work for all of Stealthy's competitors, inadvertently causing critical damage to their entire manufacturing process.

The money is good at first, but Stealthy isn't the only one TC has to look out for.

Watch, as this living dad joke must face 13th the paranoid robocop, Shadow the Memelord, the StoneTech company, a hitman named Null, an unstoppable Polack, and a mysterious entity known only as "Tirin".

And like, Regis is Jesse.

But still a dog.

Firedemon

I remember we determined previously that TC is Hank. And I'm just gonna say that I'm definitely Walter White. I literally just need to shave my beard into a goatee and start wearing Tidy-Walter-Whiteys. I'm also about to start applying to grad schools for a PhD in chemistry.

And I can make meth. I'm pretty sure Easy is the only other person here who could make meth.

The Hound

Just Monika
How the fuck would anyone make TC Walter White, are you guys are fucking drugs? He's Walt Jr. and Rondait is his fucking crutches or some shit.

But seriously, TC is not a drug making motherfucking badass in this universe or any parallel one.

Shadow

Banned
I need to dig out all of those old lists at some point. Pretty sure they're still on my old laptop.

Problem is there's a strong possibility that it might spontaneously burst into flames if I try to turn it on...

Colonel Thunder

New list thread is Overwatch because why not.

Is Tirin Tracer because time powers? Or are their personalities so different that even time powers can't make up that deficit?

Walrus

Am I Winston because a gorilla is the closest thing to a Walrus, or am I Tracer because her shenanigans are a good personality fit?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Overwatch Character List for Reference

Genji
McCree
Pharah
Reaper
Soldier:76
Tracer
Bastion
Hanzo
Junkrat
Mei
Torbjorn
Widowmaker
D.Va
Ana
Lucio
Mercy
Symmetra
Zenyatta

I'd argue:

@AndyM03 & @Maretocks are Roadhog and Junkrat with both of them being Aussies.
@Tirin would be Tracer because time powers.
@13thforsworn would be Bastion because robots. Though, I'm tempted to throw @coolpool2 into the running for Bastion and have 13th be Zenyatta.
@Easy would be Reinhardt.
@Shadow would be D.va
@TimTh33nchant3r would be Reaper since he's the closest character to a serial killer.
@Salsy is Widowmaker

That's all I have for now. I can't think of one for @Colonel Thunder that fits his clumsy & bumbling persona.

Top Bottom