Ended Lotus's TC Mafia, Clean up that Poop. [5/???] Ended : Genocide Run Complete [Poop Victory!]

Lotus

TC has been Lynched. TC was:
You are HottyMcBotty, TC's personal sexbot assistant. You make sure that the things he makes doesn't fuck up royally, or at least notifies everyone when they've fucked up.

You win if everyone enjoys the stream game.
TC: Damn, it seems like Hotty shut down for some reason. I had her running everything for me to make sure nothing would mess up. I should have her up and running in a second.

The game pauses while TC tries to fix Hotty. [Night 1 Start]

Lotus

TC: Okay guy's I just checked on everything, and it seems like everything should be working, except that roleblock didn't work out because Hotty missed it in that game crash. Everything should be okay though.

Firedemon : ":Let's Lynch TC already. We already tried to get this done yesterday til you dundered up the game."

TC: "Actually, FD, as much as pains me to tell you this, but you, uh, died last night thanks to Hotty's slip-up. Haha, totally not my fault. #FDisdead."

Firedemon : "Goddamnit, okay town, listen up and Lynch TC while we still can. He's taken this rivalry to GMbullshitkilling."

TC: "Firedemon, you're dead. Shut up, please."

Firedemon has died due to Hotty's negligence.

TC: "Okay guys, there's four three left alive, three two to lynch. There shouldn't be any more hiccups now...Everything is totally fine. Yes. Ha-ha....ha...."

Last edited:

Lotus

TC: "Well, damn. I didn't think you'd do that twice. It's okay. I've got a fix for this."

TC has been lynched from beyond the grave!

TC is now dead in the next mafia game!

TC: "Let me just reboot this. Maybe that'll fix it. Just a sec, guys."

Dunsparce: "You could just die, TC. We've lynched you twice now, not to be anta-"

Dunsparce has died of botoerotic asphyxiation.. How antagonistic!

TC: "Oops, sorry about that Dunsparce. I had Hotty set to anti-antagonize mode. She was supposed to ban, not kill. Let me just fix that.....and fixed! We should be ready for Day 3 now. All's well."

Shizno: "I'd vote to Lynch, but I'll take a nap first."

Tag_Ross: "Uh, TC. Its just the two of us. What's how are we supposed to majority Lynch two. It should be game over, right?"

TC: "I, uh, hadn't thought about that, but don't be upsetti, have some spagetti. I've got this taken care of. Just need to F. I. X. T. H. I. S. O. N. E. T. H. I. N. G.

That took a long time! And no I wasn't just fixing it slowly. There are two players alive, and there's a one majority to lynch. Yea, that'll work just fine."

Last edited:

Lotus

TC: "YES! Finally! This'll show Jeroth and Requiem. Donating fifty dollars to watch me play a genocide run. Well hows this genocide run of mafia. I killed you all!"

Tag is Dead! He has been Lynched!

TC: "So, Shizno, how do you feel about being the sole survivor of everyone who plays Mafia here? You're the last to die in this perfect genocide run. Its what everyone wanted....they wanted me to kill everyone." TC's face warps slightly as a mask deteriorates to display Tim's visage beneath it. "Damn, guess that spoils the ending doesn't it?" TC/Tim slowly approaches Shizno and murders him repeatedly with a knife.

The Poop Mafia will live on!

Hope you guys enjoyed this shenanigan and attempt at making a poop mafia. It lasted...a few hours once I started it.

BTW, I was TC, the GM.

I can modkill do whatever is necessary to ensure the game is perfectly balanced. I am the very best ForuMafia GM and everyone loves my games because of it.

Top Bottom