Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You gonna read the rest of my post, or just offer nothing of value like usual?

Steal Thy Kill

Yes, the other bandwagoners are important to go through for finding scum, hence why I FoS'd everybody on the bandwagon except Easy who is obviously town. This bandwagon is just blatantly sacrificing somebody for no real reason, possibly as dumb as 14not15. But the fact that Tirin started it is also significant considering we can't unlynch. It's Tirin basically declaring that he gives no fuck and is willing to waste his vote based on poor avatar choice. Cut off the head and whatnot.

But the truth is I would've lynched Tirin before anybody jumped on the bandwagon had I saw this earlier. I'm tired of Tirin's shitty day 1 bandwagons and I can't comprehend why anybody jumps onto them. This is not a new phenomenon, even before #14not15. No, Tirin, I'm not advocating we sit on our asses and not do anything. Stop straw-manning. I'm suggesting that you use the FoS option for something other than "Oh fuck, I've already used my lynch". I'm suggesting that you save your lynch for something actually worth it. I'm suggesting that the town not follow your lead when it's aggressively stupid. And I'm suggesting that you should be lynched for being scum trying to have day phases wasted, or at least for acting like real shit town.

Tag_Ross

What rest of the post? The part where you say that everyone is either Shitty scum or Shitty town, or the part where you assume no conversation will happen unless you throw unremovable lynches at the first person you see?

Lotus

The Earth's New Government, lead by members of Team Daigurren have announced, as per Chief Rossiu that one individual is to blame for the beastman attacks, and that individual is Yoko!

She will be executed at dawn! (The end of the night phase)

Edit : Yoko will die right at the end of night 1.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Really? Why? Why would you use a day kill so early (if I'm interpreting this right) with so little to go on?

Tag_Ross

Damn, town is fucked already, kamina outed himself, Yoko's going to die, rayeon basically outed himself as rossiu, and when I die there will be no one to maintain our defenses.

Lotus

Tag : Tirin, Easy, Requiem, Whitetiger, Shizno, Rondait, Andy
Rondait : Tag Ross
Rayeon : Walrus
Tirin : Tim, Stealthy, coolpool2, Rayeon

Yet to strategize : Jeroth, Firedemon.

If these two tell me they aren't lynching, or cast a lynch, I can move on to the night phase early.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Damn, town is fucked already, kamina outed himself, Yoko's going to die, rayeon basically outed himself as rossiu, and when I die there will be no one to maintain our defenses.
Don't give up! Trust in your leader, the great Kamina-sama, to see the Gurren Brigade through! Don't think I can't handle this bunch of stupid beastmen!

Also. Listen. It wasn't that dumb a lynch when Tirin lynched it; it was at least as good as any other. Was it the best lynch a few votes later? No! But he can't change that, and neither can I! We have to keep moving forward, no matter what!!!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin I'm gonna save us all a lot of future headaches with this one.
You didn't save anyone a headache. Instead, you're actually playing like really shitty scum, while apparently being a town role.

But the fact that Tirin started it is also significant considering we can't unlynch. It's Tirin basically declaring that he gives no fuck and is willing to waste his vote based on poor avatar choice. Cut off the head and whatnot.
No, see, the stupid thing is how this bandwagon was "started by me". I'm no more to blame for casting the first vote than anyone else is for casting a subsequent one, and that idea makes no goddamn sense unless townies are forced to vote for whoever gets first voted for. Since you're so happy to point out that I lynched for a shit reason - which I'll admit - why can't you have the fucking sense to see that people bandwagoning onto that shit lynch is much more scummy than the shit lynch itself?

But the truth is I would've lynched Tirin before anybody jumped on the bandwagon had I saw this earlier. I'm tired of Tirin's shitty day 1 bandwagons and I can't comprehend why anybody jumps onto them. This is not a new phenomenon, even before #14not15. No, Tirin, I'm not advocating we sit on our asses and not do anything. Stop straw-manning. I'm suggesting that you use the FoS option for something other than "Oh fuck, I've already used my lynch". I'm suggesting that you save your lynch for something actually worth it. I'm suggesting that the town not follow your lead when it's aggressively stupid. And I'm suggesting that you should be lynched for being scum trying to have day phases wasted, or at least for acting like real shit town.
Funny how you're all about talking up smart uses of FoS or whatever when you used it the same way I did, but faster and more broadly. Suck a dick, scrub. Your arguments have been shit, your assumptions have been wrong, and you've put the blame onto the wrong person by the structure of your own arguments. Like I said - you've gotta be shitty town or shitty scum.

Tag_Ross

The only good lynches so far were mine on rondait and walrus'on rayeon, and he voted for someone who is all but confirmed town.

Tag_Ross

So what, now everyone shuts up? We've still got two players who haven't locked themselves into stupid plays,
the last we can do is convince them to Lynch rondait.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So what, now everyone shuts up? We've still got two players who haven't locked themselves into stupid plays,
the last we can do is convince them to Lynch rondait.
Do it!

Tag_Ross

Alright, well I'll be surprised if I survive so I'll just say who I think is scummy so far.

Of the people who lynched me:

Rondait, literally picked the most non-reason as an excuse to Lynch.
Tiger, the second person to Lynch and his reasoning was non existent (which in a hand with no unlynch is pretty damn scummy)
Andy wants us to focus on a single player so he jumped on a bandwagon with no other reason, targeting a single player could waste some lynches that could be better used going after the next best target(sure you could potentially end up attacking two town players, but you still have a better chance to hit scum if you attack more than one player)
Shizno's at the bottom of my list because all he did was have no real reason to Lynch but he still did, which as I said about tiger isn't pro-town if you can't unlynch.

Req might be on my list because he also didn't seem to have a reason, but he might have just misinterpreted my post just before his Lynch, which looks stupid if you can see the damned emoji.

Of the people who lynched Tirin:

Coolpool, said he felt it too late for his Lynch on my to have any value as I was probably already dead, yet when he jumped on Tirin he changed his story to say he didn't want to Lynch me because the wagon started due to a joke.
Tim, was the first to Lynch Tirin because he lynched me for making a dumb joke accusation. Even though Tirin's Lynch felt pretty jokey and stupid also.

Of the people who voted for anyone else:

Walrus, a pretty jokey Lynch, I wouldn't blame him if unlynching was possible this game, but it's not so yeah.

People who I don't think are scum:

Easy, Tirin, rayeon are all either confirmed town or close enough that voting for them now is retarded (especially seeing as Tirin is probably going to die at the end of the night)
Stealthy is acting rationally enough that I think he's turn, though that could be a scummy ploy.
Jeroth and FD haven't said enough for me to hazard a guess.

At this point everyone with a Lynch on them except rondait is all but confirmed town to me(because i know I'm team Dai-Gurren) so you two either Lynch him or give a good reason for why you'll choose to do something else.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I didn't really change my story, I still think both of the reasons. You're probably close to dead if not dead already, so lynching you wouldn't accomplish much whether you are a beast man or not. Secondly there's not really anything leading me to believe your a beast man. The bandwagon was caused by you joking around and changing your avatar (if I comprehended the past pages correctly). Not really something lynch worthy for me.

TimTh33nchant3r

Also, the reason I lynched Tirin was because it felt like he was hiding behind the standard day one joke lynch that doesn't really apply very well in a game where unlynching is prohibited. I'm not remotely convinced he's town. He knows better in a no-unlynch game.

TimTh33nchant3r

Oh wait. He was probably Yoko? Well, I lynched him when he was being retarded and before the sudden daykill shenanigans, and I frankly expected better of him any damn way.

Top Bottom