Mach Entertainment Situation Room

Rondait

Well the first order of business is to notify the public. I'll work on a news release complete with interviews (assuming people are willing to do them) in a few days. Maybe. If I feel like it.

Otherwise I can photograph the destruction the bomb does and release an adverse news piece that doesn't release the names of the dead within 24 hours.

I might be kind of useless here.

So uh, anyone up for interviews tomorrow?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Coolpool is absolutely right. We don't negotiate with terrorists. This man is trying to undo everything that we've ever fought for, especially making evident how big of a fucking loser he is. Of course, it's clear that TC has a hand in this - Vance asked for his stream credentials as a false flag, so Thunderclaw looks to be an innocent. I'm wise to his disgusting plays built on threats to the peace and security of our forum.

Ah- and just as I come in, I see that RECON has betrayed all of us, putting that monster's threats below our values. I'll handle this.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry guys, if it makes you feel any better, I've opened negotiations with the terrorist but there's no way we can meet the majority of his demands. Normally I say we don't negotiate with terrorists but considering the content of the board, can he really be considered the terrorist?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, but also we can't meet his demands even if we wanted to - which we obviously do not. I have a plan, everybody, just make sure not to blow anything out of proportion when the bomb goes off - pun not intended. You know you can trust me to do what's best for this community.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
No; through applying a moral-spatial shift, you can put our values at the very top, above anything else. This is clearly the correct approach to this problem and how to prioritize negotiation with this monster.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We cannot meet these demands. If we were to give control of the site to Danny or Rob, the site would explode faster than if we just let the bomb go off.

@Rondait I am so proud of you, following in your father's footsteps in reporting forum news. You're the best!

Also, I don't even know what "stream credentials" mean.

Tag Ross can supply pesos maybe?

Lastly, I'm, disgusted by the suggestion that I'm involved with this sort of behavior. I may be a lousy businessman and an incompetent fool, but I would never threaten this community with destruction.

Before any rash action is taken, we should discuss this thoroughly. The terrorist is clearly unstable, and we need to know how his mind works.

@Walrus ...we may need your help.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This is just... utterly self-evident proof that faith in TC will have us all destroyed. Not only is he a renowned Blunderer, but now he's bringing Walrus Man into the mix to try and assist with a situation as deadly serious as this. Frankly, it's unacceptable.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'm with Andy, and if we could somehow get him to blow up TC as well this could be a major boon for the future. Think about it we've always rose from the ashes after a disaster stronger and leaner than we were before, I think we could do it again. So lets send TC in there to negotiate, if they're on the same side of this as we all suspect the bomb will not go off, and if they're not colluding the best case is TC can force another young person to hang themselves.

Top Bottom