Mayoral Debate Thread: The Happening

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
There were many moments of eye contact and handshaking during the meal I traveled to have with Druby and offered to pay for entirely.

Candidate Tirin, which Mach troops have you visited in person to buy them food and get their input on our community? Or do you support our troops at all? Sad!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
There were many moments of eye contact and handshaking during the meal I traveled to have with Druby and offered to pay for entirely.

Candidate Tirin, which Mach troops have you visited in person to buy them food and get their input on our community? Or do you support our troops at all? Sad!
You did not travel to have that meal with Druby; as mentioned earlier, the idea to begin with was suggested by Riyant when he heard you were in the area. In fact, you didn't know if he was in Hawaii at all! It was pure coincidence that your vacation aligned with where he was - but of course privileged, Crooked TC would construe luck of the draw and taking the good advice of a beloved forumer as hard work and dedication. Frankly, it is an affront that so morally (though not monetarily) bankrupt a man would accuse me of not supporting our troops, given his own otherwise-poor track record.

Where were you when we were playing Shadowrun with Druby? Where were you for all those good times with tabletop RPGs? We know where: sitting in the ivory tower of Dangervideogames on Twitch.tv and rolling in our hard-earned money while plotting to steal out Danger! LOCK HIM UP!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
And you know what, Req? You're worth it, too. TC is trying to obscure his treatment of the common forumers behind a screen of so-called dogoodery that really boiled down to the suggestions of his opponents - but everyone here matters. Of course, you'd never hear him say that unprompted, even though you're the viewers that make up his Twitch stream to begin with!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Incumbent Tirin, I highly value the suggestions of my future Mayoral Council. I took the time and money to visit Druby for dinner once my council informed me he was here. I haven't seen you do anything of the sort in your entire two terms as Mayor. If I were you, I'd spend less time criticizing the charity of your opponent and more time serving your countrymen.

Regarding your criticism of my Twitch stream, you seem to have some serious misunderstandings of how Danger and monetization works on that platform. That's a sad sign for a candidate whose platform sells itself on economic reform.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The fact that you will rely on a council, most likely picked off of no basis whatsoever beyond your own preferences towards forumers (or whose ass you think would be best to metaphorically eat), is an indicator that you intend to stratify these forums far more than what would be necessary or valuable - no doubt in pursuit of further personal gain. I find it ironic that a man will criticize what I have given to this community monetarily when he is recycling his own Twitch donations to bribe votes - especially given that Dragonruby is his top donator on Twitch. Even more ironic when I look at the donation page, and I see...

How interesting. I gave of my own pocket, unsolicited and despite an awful exchange rate, to help out Mach Entertainment and keep things running smoothly after the move. TC, on the other hand, gave a much smaller amount of money solely due to court order after losing his bamboozling case. Barring TC being one of the anonymous donators - unlikely, given how desperate he is for positive press - he should have probably not brought up anything about "serving his countrymen" in a fiscal fashion.

With regards to Twitch - I don't need to understand precisely how the financial system works on another website to determine three readily apparent things:
1) Thunderclaw is rolling in forumer's money; he has been the beneficiary of at least $10 worth of donations on Twitch and probably significantly more, and he receives nearly $30 USD/month through Patreon which I have very little doubt is sponsored in large part by forumers;
2) Thunderclaw still has no evidence that forumers have been compensated for the "unexpected disappearance" of their Danger;
3) My economics plan works for the Roleplaying board and is currently at work in this very thead.

tl;dr: TC's misuse of forumer funds is possibly criminal (see his hiring a foreign mercenary for his court case instead of supporting the community, bribing forumers with stream and Patreon money) and certainly unscrupulous, and his accusations towards me are rude and unfounded at best and painfully hypocritical at worst. RELEASE THE BOOKS NOW!

AndyM03

How interesting. I gave of my own pocket, unsolicited and despite an awful exchange rate, to help out Mach Entertainment and keep things running smoothly after the move. TC, on the other hand, gave a much smaller amount of money solely due to court order after losing his bamboozling case.
Tirin, you fool! Your 10/10 generosity, and a key trump card in this debate, has gone to waste! How can one claim to be humble, when they use donations, an act of which expects no return, in attempt to gain credit in the race for public office!

What you really need is a campaign manager, who could have brought this information to light in your stead!
I accept Paypal, blowjobs, and ice cold beers.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin, you fool! Your 10/10 generosity, and a key trump card in this debate, has gone to waste! How can one claim to be humble, when they use donations, an act of which expects no return, in attempt to gain credit in the race for public office!

What you really need is a campaign manager, who could have brought this information to light in your stead!
I accept Paypal, blowjobs, and ice cold beers.
I would never claim to be generous - merely to be moreso than Thunderclaw, who connives to appear generous when he is anything but. I don't want credit for things I've done, they speak for themselves. I do want Thunderclaw's actions to speak for him, though, and he seems quite happy to leave them sitting where they are, unobserved.

By the way - I don't have Paypal or beers at the moment, but you're hired.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
What shift?

Top Bottom