Ended ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF - Werewolves Win Day 1!

Walrus

Need five people for a game of one night ultimate werewolf. Essentially Mafia, but only one night/day phase.

With 5 people, there will be 8 roles. Roles are randomly assigned, and THREE ROLES will randomly not be in the game (this means that it is possible for the game to have no werewolves).

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SIGN UP. I'm expecting 5 players, but can work with as few as 3.

Once the game starts: YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO FINISH DAY ONE DISCUSSION

After Day 1: SEND ME YOUR LYNCH VOTES. THERE IS NO DAY 2.

-Lotus
-Firedemon
-CooLDoG (AKA not HoTCaT)
-Whitetiger
-Tag Ross

The Roles (Assuming 5 players)
2 Werewolves: You know who each other are. NO NIGHT KILL. You win if no werewolves die on Day 1.
1 Minion: You know who the werewolves are and act as their sacrificial pawn. You win if no werewolves die on Day 1. If there are no werewolves in the game: You win if somebody else (not you) dies.
1 Tanner: Win if you die on Day 1. EVERYONE else loses.
2 Masons (Town): You know who each other are.
1 Hunter (Town): If you are lynched on Day 1: The player you chose to lynch dies with you because you shoot them in the face.
1 Bodyguard (Town): Instead of voting to lynch someone, you vote to protect someone. Whoever you vote for cannot be lynched on Day 1 (if they receive the most lynch votes, the player with the second most lynch votes is killed instead so long as they have >1 vote)

The Night Phase is me sending everyone their roles. To speed the game up, I intentionally did not include roles with night powers (if we do more games, we can throw stuff like that in later). No talking during the night phase.

The Day Phase is everyone talking in this thread about whatever they want (but probably related to lynching people). Role claiming is allowed. Nobody is allowed to privately discuss elements of this game outside of the thread (even if you're a werewolf or a mason).

Lynch Rules
At the end of Day 1 (72 hours): DISCUSSION IS OVER. Everyone will PM me their lynch votes (either choosing another player to lynch OR choosing to no lynch) and I will then reveal them all simultaneously. The player with the most votes is lynched. If two/three/four players are tied for the most votes: ALL OF THEM ARE LYNCHED. Caveat: If no player has more than one vote: Nobody is lynched.

I'll give 24 hours to send me your votes. If you don't send me a vote within 24 hours I will assume that you are doing a no lynch.

Town Win Conditions
If somebody is lynched on Day 1: The town wins if they killed a werewolf. Otherwise, town loses.
If nobody is lynched on Day 1: The town wins if there are no werewolves in the game. Otherwise, town loses.

THERE IS NO DAY 2.

My goal is for this game to be over before Firedemon's mafia game's Day 1 starts

Last edited:

Requiem

What up dog.

Also, not playing, just posting for a second. This looks like more fun to watch.

Walrus

"Hey guys. What's up?"
"I think there are some werewolves in here."
"Werewolves? What about the Mafia?"
"I think the Werewolves ATE the Mafia."
"Well shit."

NIGHT ONE STARTS

Just give me some time to send everyone there roles.

Walrus

END OF NIGHT ONE

"OH MY GOD I THINK SOMEBODY DIED!"
"Nobody died, idiot. You're just paranoid. You've probably just been playing too many Mafia games."
"...Oh. Are you sure?"
"If anyone died. It wasn't one of us five."

Lynch Rules
-AFTER Day One is complete, everyone will privately message me their lynch votes.
-You are not allowed to vote to lynch yourself
-After all lynch results are in: All players tied for the most votes will be lynched. If nobody has more than one vote, NOBODY will be lynched.

Roles Reminder
-All 8 possible roles are listed and described in the OP
-Only 5 of these 8 roles are actually in the game (random selection). This means that there might not be any werewolves in the game.
-If you have any questions about any rules: Either PM me or ask them in the thread.

DAY ONE STARTS. YOU HAVE 72 HOURS.

CooLDoG

I'm pissed that the degenerate roll of tanner is in this game. It is the only thing that keeps this set-up from being hoplessly broken, and it is a dumb role. Whatever.

I am currently writing up an answer key to an epistemology exam I have to take. So you fucks better entertain me while I procrastinate.

CooLDoG

minion is also a dumb role, just throwing that out there. Our strategy now becomes: "Let's figure out who isn't trying to kill themselves"

CooLDoG

Also, thoughts on a mass claim? We only get one day and there is not a night phase so, more info good for town, right?

Lotus

Mass claim is always boring. In typical games, it's also fairly anti-town to request one, in my opinion. Exposes what roles are good targets.

In this setup, I dunno, still boring though.

CooLDoG

how is it boring? are we just going to sit around here and talk about the weather? Nah, we need information to win as twon.
vote to lynch: Lotus
for the shameless parrot.

Top Bottom