Ended ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF - Werewolves Win Day 1!

Lotus

I'm not on the fence in that post. I'm anti mass claims, and always will be. They ruin the mindgame that is WW/Mafia/WH.

I said it's boring in any setup.

I said in this setup it is less beneficial for scum to push key roles into claiming.

Perhaps I'm terrible at explaining things so that you can understand. I'll keep it in mind that I need to say every single point, regardless of whether I feel like it's obvious or common knowledge.

CooLDoG

I'm from a site that one way in which people play mafia is trying to break set-ups and make the optimal moves. I try to win mafia games. Also, I don't know the way people play mafia here, so I gotta play a few games to get the hang of the way ya'll play.

Requiem

(Spectator, only post I'll make, if you're on your phone, click on their profile pic. Everything will pop up that you see on the main site.)

Walrus

~48 hours remain

Preliminary Lynch Votes*
Lotus - 1 (CooLDoG)

*None of these votes are final, and you do not need to make a preliminary lynch vote.

Tag_Ross

I'm probably going to Lynch cooldog because he's trying to make the game strategic even though it's pretty much entirely luck based. The only people who should fear getting lynched are the wolves, so removing luck and focusing on another player is anti town in this style.

GG, town win.

CooLDoG

^what are you smoking? Because I want some of that.
The non-wolves outnumber the wolves, thus strategy obviously skews to the town advantage... granted you could argue there is a possible set-up where this is false, but the chance of that happening is highly unlikely.

Walrus

~30 hours remain

Preliminary Lynch Votes
Lotus - 1 (CooLDoG)
CooLDoG - 1 (Tag Ross)

Top Bottom