Ended ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF - Werewolves Win Day 1!

Requiem

Sorry, hard to tell. Didn't see much sarcasm and I know you're still trying to figure us out, so it felt serious to me.

Tag_Ross

But when winning the game means sitting on your thumb and spinning for a while without talking about anything, what fun did you even have?
Honestly, the silence shouldn't have ever really have happened. What should happen is someone (like cooldog) tries to be serious them everyone argues about whether being serious is an effective strategy in such a short game, then someone ignores reason and claims pretty early in the game.
The problem however is that we're a small enough group with a pretty well established meta, so it wasn't very difficult for us to actually shut down the player who was pro serious, which caused discussion to stagnate and die, that is until tiger claimed.

Whitetiger

So far my current plan is to make some kind of 'scum slip' and then if literally any amount of momentum builds on me I'll basically spaz out and try to be REALLY obviously scum to make them think I'm fake claiming Tanner as a werewolf so they lynch me. The only problem is the real werewolves and/or minion will know I'm really a tanner, or perhaps a hunter.
I said that to Walrus on the first day. I ended up not doing it because I was worried there would be too many wolves and they wouldn't fall for it.

CooLDoG

random set-ups = unfun due to too many possible set-ups
Complex rules for voting = unfun due to confusion about what your vote will actually lead to.
one night ultimate has these, thus, unfun. I will run you guys a good game of mafia once I finish this damn epistemology paper.

Also, thanks town for giving us the game. Nice.

Top Bottom