Ended ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF - Werewolves Win Day 1!

Lotus

That is pretty awesome.

FD had been really quiet, and no real help at all.

Tag shares my suspicions of CoolDoG, though after considering his standpoint, I'm not certain that he's necessarily a werewolf. Just super aggressive. He could be town. If he were aware of the meta here (I'm making a vast guess here cause I only know pieces of it) I'd suggest he were the Tanner. Lashing out as someone he knows is a non wolf in order to draw retaliation.

I dunno, just a possibility. One that makes me leery of lynching him.

Lotus

And then it gets interesting.

I'll assume on of you are the Tanner, and the other the Hunter.

That means CoolDoG isn't Tanner. That leaves either CoolDoG or FD to be wolves, maybe both of them.

CoolDoG definitely has me looking at him, but FD is gonna need to defend himself.

If we lynch either of you, we have a 50% chance of losing and a 50% chance, followed by a 50% or 25% chance to win.

If FD and CoolDoG are wolves, we win if we lynch either of them. 50% if only one of them are.

There's also the fact that neither of them could be, and we'd lose if we lynch anyone if I understand that correctly.

Tag_Ross

Tiger could be a wolf with no partners claiming a role that would have to exist if he's on his own. Why would he claim it? Because then he wouldn't be lynched, neither would whoever counter-claims, people would assume one of the two is the Tanner or minion, the real Tanner wouldn't claim to be the Tanner as it leaves him with a 1/3 chance of being lynched.

Lotus

Tiger could be a wolf with no partners claiming a role that would have to exist if he's on his own. Why would he claim it? Because then he wouldn't be lynched, neither would whoever counter-claims, people would assume one of the two is the Tanner or minion, the real Tanner wouldn't claim to be the Tanner as it leaves him with a 1/3 chance of being lynched.
I hadn't considered that. The levels of fuckery. Goddamnit Walrus.

Tag_Ross

Tiger claimed hunter, but I'm hunter, so he could be a Tanner who didn't realise that a known hunter wouldn't be lynched by anyone with a brain, or a lone Wolf who does realise this.

Top Bottom