Ended ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF - Werewolves Win Day 1!

Whitetiger

Tiger claimed hunter, but I'm hunter, so he could be a Tanner who didn't realise that a known hunter wouldn't be lynched by anyone with a brain, or a lone Wolf who does realise this.
Lynching a known hunter is one of the best things town can do, which is why I claimed, because I'm hunter and it gives us a good shot to win the game.

Firedemon

You guys are genius fucking wolves. I'm the hunter. I've been shitposting so you'd lynch me. But you guys want us to think one of you is a tanner so we won't lynch either of you. Good idea, too bad I figured it out.

Firedemon

If you're both wolves, which you clearly are, you win when we lynch anyone but you (except the tanner). So if we think one of you might be a tanner, we'll just lynch neither of you to be safe.

Tag_Ross

You narrow your odds from 1/5 or 2/5 to 1/4 / 2/4. Also the person making the kill is confirmed town so your chances are even higher than that because there is no anti-town swaying your decision (hopefully)
If you're hunter(or any Townie for that matter) you always have a 1-2/4 chance your death doesn't change the odds of you targeting scum.

You die and the person you attempted to Lynch dies with you be he a Wolf, a minion, a Tanner, of a Townie. Your odds never change as hunter.

As a Townie, lynching the wolf is basically just saying you'll add your Lynch to whoever he lynched, if he's not god damn sure who the wolf is there's no point in lynching him because he has just as Shitty a chance to hit target as anyone else. And if he does know who the wolf is he might as well say it in the thread and you can Lynch that person alongside him.

It takes at least two lynches to kill a player. If three players Lynch one person they will be the only kill off the night, but we can't even do that because there's a bodyguard in the game, and bodyguards can't Lynch. So the only way you could even get killed is if a Wolf lynches you also (which they won't because they know you're the hunter) or you Lynch yourself (which would make your hunter kill into a single body double murder suicide)

There is no good reason to reveal you're the hunter except to counterclaim an anti town that thinks it's a good idea to get lynched.

Lotus

They way I see it, any of the three of you getting lynched is bad. 2/3 that it's a minion or Tanner hit. (assuming one of you asshat falseclaimers aren't a wolf) That leaves CoolDoG as the hanging chad of this voting sequence.

Worst of all, I'm at a total loss of where to place my /super/ useful protect lynch.

If I only knew the tells of any of you three, I could go off that.

Lotus

I'd assume it because it's worst case scenario. Best case is that two of you are wolf buddies. They won't lynch the real Hunter, cause they'd die. (The real hunter would shoot one of the two) In that case, we'd need CoolDoG to swing his vote onto one of the two.

Though all of this is pure Wal-fucking shitstorm pointless theoretical bullshit-rus, because two of you are lying and could be anything but masons. (I can't possibly imagine masons counterclaiming against a hunter)

Whitetiger

The game is fucking easy. If you lynch me, I shoot tag or firedemon. One of them is tanner and one is wolf. I'm pretty much certain. It will be much harder for us to actually lynch either of them because we have to rely on town not picking the non-wolf because the wolves will inherently have 1-2 votes to contest ours.

Firedemon

The game is fucking easy. If you lynch me, I shoot tag or firedemon. One of them is tanner and one is wolf. I'm pretty much certain. It will be much harder for us to actually lynch either of them because we have to rely on town not picking the non-wolf because the wolves will inherently have 1-2 votes to contest ours.
Or you know, you're a wolf with Tag. Makes way more sense.

CooLDoG

Walruses' game is utterly broken at this point. I have destroyed it.

I am a minion. Vote to no lynch tonight and win the game. gg.

CooLDoG

I did think this through right... two wolves, one minion = auto win for the wolves in this situation if we vote to no lynch. The town has no reaction to this play. The only role they have, which is that Bullet Proof does nothing to stop the no lynch. The tanner loses. The hunter can't shoot back due to no lynch. The masons mean jack-shit. We win here.

This set-up is dumb. It is broken because it is only one night and the wolves just have to survive. That win condition is ridiculously easy to satisfy when u can no-lynch AND THE WOLVES HAVE A MAJORITY OF THE VOTE. THIS BREAKS THE FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF MAFIA: Uniformed MAJORITY vs the informed MINORITY. You gave the wolf team too much info and you gave them all the votes. Good, fucking, game. Wolves, don't fuck this up. Vote for a no-lynch.

Top Bottom