[OOC] Paladin Academy

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I thought it was normal, did they change it in gen 6? Also, I did not see that coming, confuse ray is a 100% move.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jeroth... You DO know that Togepi is pure fairy, and thus will take half damage from fighting attacks, right?
Tolvan, I do know that. Brick doesn't. Brick is a martial artist - not a trainer. Just trying to roleplay my character.

Shizno

Hey, I know it's been more than a week since my last post. I just got a little burnt out from Pokemon; most likely because I decided to run three games at once, not including this one. Give me a week or two and I should be back posting like I was.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
It's fine Shizno, thanks for taking the time to post an update though. Also thanks for doing the rp.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So you don't have to say anything major, but what kind of things will we be doing in this rp. Will it just be like some sort of episodic yu-gi-oh thing where we do small tasks one after another or are you more of the large overarching story type of person?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
How would that even work. Pokemon legendaries are so weird in terms of lore. Some of them are gods but they can be captured. I think there's that one from x and y and it's pokedex entry says that when it dies it absorbs all of the life on earth or something.

Shizno

Legendaries are weird. However, in games that I run it's a rule that legendaries are too powerful to be captured without their consent. And even if they did, it's more likely that they'd just side with you instead of accepting your command.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I won't use out of character knowledge in game of course, but I'm just kind of curious how you choose moves for Druby, do you just do the most logical thing? or just choose a move at random from the learnset.

Top Bottom