Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Tag_Ross

Now that is some lazy scum hunting. Jeroth, lynching Jeroth just because Jeroth is impatient has no basis for a scum lynch at all, and is clearly Jeroth just trying to keep himself safe by lynching Jeroth.
Whoa whoa whoa, why you going after my boy jeroth like that, I think you and jeroth are already teaming up on poor defenseless jeroth. Just cuz jeroth is being cautious around jeroth doesn't mean that jeroth is a bad guy, it just means we got a keep an eye on that sneaky jeroth.

Requiem

I can literally only post once every 24 hours.

This will not be fun. I can either wait until tomorrow to be able to post during the day or post now and be able to post after meaningful stuff has gone down. Either way, I have to be quiet. I hate this role.

Lynch TC.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Unlynch Jeroth

All right, @Colonel Thunder ,maybe I was being a bit too ha-

This will not be fun. I can either wait until tomorrow to be able to post during the day or post now and be able to post after meaningful stuff has gone down. Either way, I have to be quiet. I hate this role.
God damn it, @Colonel Thunder - why did you do this to Req? He just got interested into the mafia scene again and had to go through that chaotic game that I ran and then you give him a reduced role?

There's only one god damn solution to this:

Lynch Jeroth

I don't want to play in a game like this if all you're going to do.

AndyM03

Lynch TC.
Now i'm not one to point fingers early in the game and create grand schemes or anything, but guys hear me out I think Req is actually Req, not firedemon. Look at the deep salt where he says "This will not be fun". Textbook Req mafia maneuver in my humblest of humble humble opinions if I do humble say so myself. That means if Req is Req, and not actually FD, it means he's 100% guaranteed to be scum.

Anatronman

If people want to lynch TC that's a good idea but if they choose to lynch someone else I would also be able to come around to that.

Firedemon

Day 1 has began!

Day 1 will last up to 1 week.

5 votes for a lynch.
Day 1 has began!
has began!
has began
TC wrote "has began" instead of "has begun"
TC has no regard for the English language
Language and culture are heavily intertwined
TC has no regard for English speaking culture
TC has no other culture
TC has no culture at all
Australians have no culture
TC is Australian
Junkrat is Australian
TC is Junkrat
Junkrat is anti-town
TC IS ANTI-TOWN!

Lynch TC

Dunsparce

Guys, it's been three minutes since this game started and we still haven't had any discussion or any serious leads. This is absolutely atrocious. I'm not mad; I'm just disappointed

I don't have the patience for this game anymore if this is how long it's going to take.

This is far too long of a day phase.

Lynch Jeroth
Alright, slow down there, Slick. You want to lynch Jeroth for impatience, but you don't want to lynch Jeroth, even though he's shown to be exactly as impatient? That's some bona fide class A hypocrisy, and it's not going to fly while I'm around. I've seen enough Day 1 scum strategies to know one when I see one, and this is it. You're trying to appear useful to the town while offering nothing but meta arguments in an attempt to push a lynch onto a perfectly good townie.

Lynch Jeroth

If Jeroth flips scum, then I'd say that pretty much clears Jeroth. Otherwise, I'm coming after you next, Jeroth.

Now that is some lazy scum hunting. Jeroth, lynching Jeroth just because Jeroth is impatient has no basis for a scum lynch at all, and is clearly Jeroth just trying to keep himself safe by lynching Jeroth.
Now it's too early to say who to lynch, but I'll tell you what guys I think I know exactly who we need to lynch. We need to start things off by Lynching TC. This is gonna lay some serious ground work folks, lemme tell you. Call up your mothers, your lovers, your fathers, and tell them you've found purpose in life, because I've got a fucking game plan for you. Lynch that cute mother fucker and I'm tell y'all i'll lead you towards true glory and love making.
I agree with the first paragraph, but the second is just poor logic. First of all, it's never too early to say who to lynch. In fact, you actually came to bat with pretty good reasoning against Jeroth. We already have a game plan: today we lynch Jeroth, if that doesn't work out, lynch Jeroth. Trying to derail the game any more than this is patently anti-town, though I'm not quite suspicious enough to cast a lynch. Don't think that means I'm not watching you, though, Slick.

Lynching TC isn't going to prove a darn thing. What do we learn if he flips scum? What do we learn if he flips town? Nothing. You know why? He hasn't said anything warranting of a lynch yet. At least let him cast a lynch on somebody else before you start trying to smack him down.

We won't learn anything if we don't give everyone a chance to speak.

Whoa whoa whoa, why you going after my boy jeroth like that, I think you and jeroth are already teaming up on poor defenseless jeroth. Just cuz jeroth is being cautious around jeroth doesn't mean that jeroth is a bad guy, it just means we got a keep an eye on that sneaky jeroth.
I can't believe someone on my forum just said something so illogical. You're accusing Andy of teaming up with Jeroth, while teaming up with Jeroth yourself. Honestly, this almost confirms you for town just because I can't imagine scum acting in such a manner.

If people want to lynch TC that's a good idea but if they choose to lynch someone else I would also be able to come around to that.
That kind of indecisive thinking is going to win the game for the mafia. If you keep that up, I might just lynch you myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
TC wrote "has began" instead of "has begun"
TC has no regard for the English language
Language and culture are heavily intertwined
TC has no regard for English speaking culture
TC has no other culture
TC has no culture at all
TC is Australian
Junkrat is Australian
TC is Junkrat
Junkrat is anti-town
TC IS ANTI-TOWN!

Lynch TC
tfw not sure if the Tirin role is FD or Dunsparce, assuming the teal text wasn't nnecessarily a requirement.

Also, @Jeroth seriously? Look, I get that you may not be having fun or anything - maybe nobody is, but please don't self-lynch. C'mon, man. That's just rude.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Ah. Sorry, turns out there was a bit of an error made with the previous post. I've now fixed it; no more errors, carry on.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Don't worry, I didn't. (And I'd be okay with it if I had.)

Anatronman

Great scum play from Req if he made up his 24 hour post restriction. Don’t think he would want to, so he leans a little more Town side to me.

Obviously Jeroth is Mafia.

Tag’s posting with some autonomy, so I’m somewhat suspicious. Could be Req.

Easy’s post most clearly mirrors one of Req’s posts, which he wouldn’t do intentionally. Some Town vibes.

FD is pretty clearly claiming TC.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Lynch Count:

Jeroth - 2 (Dunsparce, Andy)
TC - 3 (Andy, Requiem, Firedemon)

Day One will end in approx absolutely never unless there is a hammer.

5 votes to lynch.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Unlynch Jeroth

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about that. It's just been a really long day phase and it's starting to get to me. I'm going to try my hardest right now to get some scum hunting going on.

TC is Australian
Junkrat is Australian
TC is Junkrat
That's some solid logic there, Firedemon. I had my suspicions about @Colonel Thunder due to his rude delivery of roles. While he is pretty anti-town, he didn't sneak himself onto the player list, but he might be there suspiciously.

Look, I get that you may not be having fun or anything - maybe nobody is, but please don't self-lynch. C'mon, man. That's just rude.
I'm really sorry about that, man. I know you probably put a lot of effort into this game and I'm just mucking it up. Don't worry. I'm going to put on my A-face from now on.

Lynch TC.

Considering he made this game, there's no way he had the town's interests in mind.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Lynch Count:

Jeroth - 2 (Dunsparce, Andy)
TC - 4 (Andy, Requiem, Firedemon, Jeroth)

Day One will end in approx absolutely never unless there is a hammer.

5 votes to lynch.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
TC has been lynched!

This has no real effect on the gameplay, though, except that Day 1 is over now.

Night 1 Begins. It ends like in a few hours, tops. (Basically, when everybody gets their night actions in and I also feel like updating. So like, maybe even an entire day.)

Top Bottom