Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
TC wrote "has began" instead of "has begun"
TC has no regard for the English language
Language and culture are heavily intertwined
TC has no regard for English speaking culture
TC has no other culture
TC has no culture at all
Australians have no culture

TC is Australian
Junkrat is Australian
TC is Junkrat
Junkrat is anti-town
TC IS ANTI-TOWN!
How dare you, you should be nicer to TC than that, he's worked so hard on this game! As a matter of fact, all of you should stop being so mean without reason, it really lowers the morale of everybody in this mafia game and makes it a breeding ground for scum, where they can hide in the meta argument.

Dunsparce, in particular, needs to stop being so mean. If he keeps up trying to hurt everybody like some kind of savage animal, I may just have to lynch myself. It's hurting me to watch and makes it hard to muster the will to play the game.

Tag_Ross

Oh great, see, this is what having a job that requires you to wake up at 2 am gets you.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 1 has ended!

Dunsparce has been killed!

He was...

You are Tirin, the Town Aggro!

You must be incredibly aggressive and not very pleasant. Try to be aggressive enough that some players accuse you of being more aggressive than usual, while other players accuse you of being less aggressive than usual. I still think it's hilarious that that happened.

You have two win conditions.

1) Post more words in the thread than the player with the 'Easy' role. Quoting others' posts, double-posts, and non-genuine arguing does not count. No copypasta of pre-existing text. This all has to be original.

2) All threats to the town must be eliminated.

There are 8 players remaining!

Five votes for a lynch!

Day 2 has begin!

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
(˙uᴉɹᴉ┴ noʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʇǝsdn ɯɐ I :ƆOO)

˙ƃuᴉɥʇ ɐ ǝq plnoɥs ʇɔǝɟɟǝ ǝloɹ sᴉɥʇ uosɐǝɹ ON sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'osl∀

˙sʇsod ƃuᴉʇᴉpǝ doʇs ǝsɐǝld 'uᴉɹᴉ┴

AndyM03

Guys, wasting our day 1 lynch and a townie dying in the night was actually part of my plan all along. We're all stronger for it, emotionally and physically, after that finger workout on our keyboards and assholes. It's time we kick it into high gear, or neigh gear, as my high horse is whispering into my ear that we need to lynch the fuck out of Req. As my 69/10 analysis yesterday showed, Req clearly got the Req role, and is thus, in fact, Req. Scummier then scum. If we don't lynch him now, he's gonna check out of the game quicker then I can check out your mum washing the car.
Lynch Req.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You know, guys, I really don't appreciate the negative tone that this game has taken so far, and I think that we should work harder to be nicer mafia players so nobody gets hurt.

As much as Andy thinks that Req is Req, I think that it may be the case that Riyant is Req. If Riyant is Req, then he must be scum, because Req was scum last game so what else could he be? For that reason, I'm going to Lynch Riyant. Please interpret that as me lynching Jeroth, who is Riyant, because I don't want that to be confused as me being aggressive to somebody else and potentially making them upset.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
uᴉɹᴉ┴ ɥɔuʎ

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
˙uᴉɹᴉ┴ ɥɔuʎ˥

˙ʍouʞ noʎ 'ǝuoɥd ɐ uo ɥƃnoɹɥʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ƃuᴉʇʇǝsdn ǝʇᴉnb ǝq uɐɔ sᴉɥ┴

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Night 1 has ended!

Dunsparce has been killed!

He was...

There are 8 players remaining!

Five votes for a lynch!

Day 2 has begin!
Hey @Colonel Thunder - the quote makes it so we can't see the whole role. I'm just eager to see all the work you put into the roles.

Easy is Junkrat.
Junkrat is anti-town.
EASY IS ANTI-TOWN!
No, No. I think he might have been affected by Andy. I think Easy is actually Jeroth since he did the lynch totals and all earlier and he got mad at me doing self-lynches.

I'm suspicious of Tirin since I think he might be cool pool, given his passive and wishy-washy nature. It's nothing personal, Tirin! Just the nature of the game!

Lynch Tirin

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
˙ɥɔuʎl oʇ sǝʇoʌ ϛ

(ɥʇoɹǝſ 'ʎsɐƎ) ᄅ - uᴉɹᴉ┴
(uᴉɹᴉ┴) Ɩ - ɥʇoɹǝſ
(ʎpu∀) Ɩ - bǝɹ

:sǝʇoʌ ʇuǝɹɹnƆ

¿ɹǝʎɐld uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ǝɥʇ sᴉ uᴉɹᴉ┴ ʎlǝɹnS

Firedemon

Easy conveniently not counting my vote on him. LYNCH EASY HARDER

No, No. I think he might have been affected by Andy. I think Easy is actually Jeroth since he did the lynch totals and all earlier and he got mad at me doing self-lynches.
Easy was affected by Andy
Andy is Australian
Australianism is a contagious disease
Easy is now Australian

Lynch Easy

Requiem

Antagonism.

You keep saying I'm Req, Andy, but I'm not. That's too much of a coincidence, plus my play style doesn't fit that at all. Last time I was talkative, it caused the town issues and now I'm gonna play it safe and try not to ruffle any feathers.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I really don't like how mean Easy and Riyant are being right now, especially since Req was such a bad guy last game. I haven't done anything bad this game other than point out how bad people are being and making sure you're not bad, it's not fair for you to accuse me of something like that! I'm not passive and wishy-washy, I want to lynch Riyant! Are you even human!?

Top Bottom