Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
˙llɐ ɹǝʇɟɐ 'ʇ,usɐʍ ʇᴉ ɟᴉ ƃuᴉʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ǝq ʇ,uplnoM ¿ʇɐɥʍ os ʇnq 'ǝʌǝᴉɥɔɐ oʇ uoᴉʇᴉpuoɔ uᴉʍ ʇlnɔᴉɟɟᴉp ɐllǝɥ ɐ s,ʇᴉ ʍouʞ I ¿ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝʌɐɥ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ I ǝuo ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ǝloɹ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ƃuᴉʌɐɥ ǝq p,I unɟ ǝɹoɯ ɥɔnɯ ʍoɥ ɐǝpᴉ ʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ op ¿ʎllɐǝɹ 'uɐɯ uo ǝɯoƆ

˙bǝɹ ɥɔuʎ˥ puɐ ɥɔuʎlu∩ dlǝɥ ɐ,ɯI 'llᴉʞpoɯ ɐ ʇno ƃuᴉʇsnq ɟo ʎʇᴉssǝɔǝu ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉpᴉoʌɐ ʎllnɟǝdoH

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Final Votes:

3 - Req (Tirin, Andy, Easy)
2 - Tirin (Jeroth, Req)
2 - Easy (Firedemon)
1 - Andy (Anatron)

Five votes required for a lynch.

Y'all fuckin suck.

Nobody dies.

Oh wait.

Everything I've said in the past 24 hours.
Do not play against your win condition
Req has been modkilled!

Req was...

You are Firedemon, the Town New Anatron!

You're moderately busy, which means that you're useless to a game this insane and fast-paced.

You cannot post more than once every 24 hours.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
---
But then Req bitched about it so he got a new role!
---
You are Dunsparce, the Town Cleverboi:

You win if, by the end of the game, everybody but Easy knows which role you have." (The character role, not the player.)

Also all threats to the town must be eliminated.

And you know, just generally Dunsparce it up.
---
Unfortunately, there was some kind of misunderstanding that led to Req thinking he had the Req role, which is the only good explanation I have as to why he went full gaybie today.

Night 2 has begun!

Get your night actions in within 24 hours!

Colonel Thunder

Night 2 has ended!

Anatron has died! He was...

You are Coolpool, the Town Widowmaker!

You are very clearly new at mafia and we're glad you're trying but wow, you're a n00b. Much like your average Widow player, you aren't very good - and your French inclinations also lead you to passively accept defeat.

You may never defend yourself if another player casts suspicion on you or votes to kill you.

However, you're still Widowmaker! Which means you get to pick a target to kill every night phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

It is Day 3!

24 hours remaining until Night!

6 players left, 4 votes needed for a lynch!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So, now I'm really thinking that Riyant is Req on account of being a massive downer, and letting him bring us all down just sounds like a bad idea to me. The thing is, if he's Req he might win by being so big of a downer he gets lynched.

I'll gamble on it. Lynch Riyant.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So, now I'm really thinking that Riyant is Req on account of being a massive downer, and letting him bring us all down just sounds like a bad idea to me. The thing is, if he's Req he might win by being so big of a downer he gets lynched.

I'll gamble on it. Lynch Riyant.
That actually makes sense, surprisingly enough. Lynch Riyant.

AndyM03

Getting the game to day 3 without success was actually all an elaborate plan on my behalf to bring the Req character's morale down. Unfortunately on account of everyone hating themselves on this forum, it's been a challenging go.
Luckily, Jeroth seems to be the last one alive with a depression level over 9000. This makes him a clear target.
Lynch Jeroth

Colonel Thunder

Jeroth has been lynched!

He was...

You are Req, the Exasperated Townie!

This game has gone on too long, people are being mean, you're busy IRL, and the rent is too damn high!

Every time you want to make a post, use a RNG to decide what the basis of your post will be.

1) Whatever post you want to make.

2) A helpful post that contributes to the game that includes positive comments.

3) Complaining about the state of the game, whether it's player's attitude, the game length, anything really, followed by lynching yourself. (On Day 3 or later, you can only make this kind of post.)

You win if all threats to the town are defeated before Day 3. On Day 3 or later, you get so fed up with it all that you can only win if you are killed before the game ends.

Jeroth has met all his win conditions!

Also, it's Night 3!

Y'all have 24 hours to send in actions but you really should have it done sooner I mean really

Requiem

Accurate, besides the people being mean part. I really didn't care about that part.

Now, Coolpool giving up on the other hand...

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 has ended!

Easy was killed!

Easy was...

You are Jeroth, the GM!

It is clear that you worked very hard on the mechanics and flavor of this game. However, due to your moronic players and the nature of the role madness, you need to do some mid-game maintenance to keep things manageable.

Throughout the game, you get to message the actual GM (TC) and make suggestions as to what mechanics would be fun to add or tweak. I will consider implementing your suggestions.

Because you are the GM, the game cannot function without you.

If you are killed, then the game ends immediately.

You win if the game unfolds in such a way that TC doesn't regret spending his entire goddamn Saturday night tweaking these poop roles.

With the GM dead, the game has ended!

Closing post in a few minutes.

Firedemon

Night 3 has ended!

Easy was killed!

Easy was...

You are Jeroth, the GM!

It is clear that you worked very hard on the mechanics and flavor of this game. However, due to your moronic players and the nature of the role madness, you need to do some mid-game maintenance to keep things manageable.

Throughout the game, you get to message the actual GM (TC) and make suggestions as to what mechanics would be fun to add or tweak. I will consider implementing your suggestions.

Because you are the GM, the game cannot function without you.

If you are killed, then the game ends immediately.

You win if the game unfolds in such a way that TC doesn't regret spending his entire goddamn Saturday night tweaking these poop roles.

With the GM dead, the game has ended!

a few minutes.
TC thinks >25 minutes is a few minutes.
TC does not know the meaning of words.
Aussies do not know the meaning of words.
TC is an Aussie.
Aussies are anti-town, especially when they think they're pro-town.
TC is anti-town!

Lynch TC

Top Bottom