Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Rondait

No, you couldn't. With what Stealthy stated, Riyant was confirmed to not have been driven. He was either roleblocked or scum. If he's scum, you're acting anti-town. If he was roleblocked (which apparently he wasn't), then if he were lynched, we'd find out he was town and lynch you tomorrow. Either way, your action was anti-town.
Thank you for properly articulating what I've been thinking for the past half hour.

Tag_Ross

No, you couldn't. With what Stealthy stated, Riyant was confirmed to not have been driven. He was either roleblocked or scum. If he's scum, you're acting anti-town. If he was roleblocked (which apparently he wasn't), then if he were lynched, we'd find out he was town and lynch you tomorrow. Either way, your action was anti-town.
There's also a possibility that whoever whispered to Riyant (if anyone) is the scum and just lied to him.

All stealthy's confirmation proves is that the whisper (if it actually happened) is not true.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey Riyant did you get any personal whispers last night?
I don't think I got any personal whispers, unless it's "overhearing" one.

Roleblocked is the answer there, more than likely.

That would explain why you and Tirin weren't able to talk for an unlimited amount to a single target that night.

Even though Tag elucidated my situation, I'm still suspicious of him trying to misdirect from the start.

TimTh33nchant3r

Oh, fuck all this back and forth WIFOM crap and whisper-spying bullshit. I don't have the patience for that anymore. Lynch Tag. I'm pretty sure his death will give us more information than Riyant's would.

The Polly

I like how you guys think it'll be faster to try to swap everyone over to a new target than to just lynch the current fucking guy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'll lynch Tag Ross, which I'm pretty sure hammers him. Let's see the truth.

Tag_Ross

Meh whatever, I would have probably been Lynched on Thursday if I had the correct information.

Pally

Ill do end of day when I get home from work unless Ro3 beats me to it. You can start sending me night actions tho.

Pally

Tag Ross was the Town Maid

The Maid - Town
  • "No one ever notices the maid…" - During the night phase, the maid may either:
    * Learn all targets of one player.
    * Learn everyone who targets one player.
  • “Sir, I’ve noticed something odd.” - Once per night you may whisper another player.
It is now Night 3. Good luck, m8s!

Pally

Im off the next few days so lets not have this night take a week! Yea, like, less than a day m8s? LETS GO, SEND ME UR WHISPERS.

Tag_Ross

So how many idiots sent their night actions in before my role was revealed and assumed I was scum?

Pally

Well, I made an error and didn't send him one of the results of his tracking, so... that's on me m8s.

Requiem

I say if they're not in by this time you just kill the player off.

But that's not my business. *lurks*

Top Bottom