Ended Rapid Mafia! MAFIA WINS! Tag Ross is Cool.

TimTh33nchant3r

Dangit Ice. I knew the instant Shizno flipped cop that it was a softclaim I'd misread and Tag was the mafia. Also, ffs Shizno. If you knew Tag was mafia why did you softclaim in a way that made me read you as scum instead of just hardclaiming? Offensive roleclaiming is kind of like the entire point of the cop.

Tag_Ross

I don't know if hardclaiming would have changed the events of that day, though it might have been enough for ice to realize I was scum.

Shizno

I don't hardclaim. Or I try not to, at least. And I disagree about the offensive roleclaiming point. A cop can do a lot more if he stays in the shadows and influences events to lynch who he has found as scum and preventing lynches from the ones he knows are town. If he claims as soon as he pings a mafia, he's an immediate target for the mafia and the town starts to rely on the cop's checks on who's mafia.

As fr this game, I just didn't care enough to, honestly.

Anatronman

While I agree, fuccboi Shizzard, there was only the one Maf left. Not really much to be lost by becoming a target on your last day.

Requiem

And you don't, so look who's actually getting action even if it's of the homosexual variety! Boom, I win.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Any idea if another one of these will be made? They seem pretty fun, especially with the time limit.

Requiem

Nah, I'm done with Mafia, more or less. I might host a game again one day, but it really wasn't that long ago since the last one failed from inactivity.

Top Bottom