Ended Rapid Mafia! MAFIA WINS! Tag Ross is Cool.

Tag_Ross

We still have about give hours, so I'm not find set up a hammer before he gets a chance to convince us not to kill him.

Honestly though there's nothing to go on, we could discuss the chicken death I guess, I don't see any connections, but I guess it wouldn't hurt while we wait for tiger.

Anatronman

Man, that watched thread system sucks. I stopped getting updates because of the Night phase. Ah well, at least I noticed in time to throw my thoughts on the pile, even if I can't change much.

On myself: Anyone who's played a few games with me knows that I dislike Day I lynches. Obviously, this is not something that I expect is universally accepted, but I feel it benefits the town to wait for the most part, as you double the Mafia's kill power at the start of the game with a ML, especially if you hit an important town role. As a result, I tend to buddy up with whoever gets bandwagoned early, which is entirely unhelpful to myself but in this case got us a (random) Day I lynch on a Maf. I'm happy it worked out like that, but it wasn't my intention.

On Tiger: Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Ki

On Shitmo: Playing aggressively isn't necessarily a scumtell, as some people (a lot, really) play like that as Town and Maf. I don't like it personally, but him pushing for that early lynch netted an early win. Personally, I don't think he would do that to his partner intentionally, as it frankly isn't a fantastic strategy, but I don't think he's above suspicion either. He's probably the person I trust the most today.

On Tag: I hate your goddam font. You speak the truth though, and I like your reads.

On (should I call you Ciflit now? People changing names inbetween forums is tricky for my memory): Doing nothing but voting to kill is probably the thing that most easily makes me suspicious, as it combines trying to kill people, trying not to become a target, and not helping the town. That's really all I can say, as there's nothing else to look at from you.

On Tim: I'm not a fan of the respect read (they have experience so we can trust them), but if it means you don't waste your time chasing me down then that's fine. I have faith in your ability to read, but I don't think you're above suspicion in this game.

So my read order (from least to most trustworthy [today]) is;

Shiz > Tag > Tim > Anatron > Tiger > Ciflit

Ciflit

Go ahea dand call me Ciflit/CiffyAnatronman. It's what most old forumers know me as, and makes for less confusion. As for you thinking I'm the least trust worthy I only have this to say:

I dunno what's going on really and I'm kinda drunk

also shizno is obviously mafia how can you guys be this bad at this like come on

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Lynches:

Whitetiger: 2 (Tim, Shizno)
Shizno: 1 (Ciflit)

Whitetiger has been killed!

Whitetiger was a normal Townie!

Night 2 has begun, and will end in exactly 16 hours!

Ciflit

Just a heads up guys, the new guy at my work quit so I have to take over his hours. This means I won't be as active as I would like to be. I'll still try to check in at least once a day.

Shizno

Alright, so out of everyone, the most likely to be guilty to me is Tag Ross for a few reasons. Let's begin at day one, shall we? We managed to successfully lynch scum. And while Tag and Zapy had no actual contact, I found Tag's actions somewhat suspicious. He lynched Zapy, but probably thought that he wouldn't be lynched at that point. He was wrong about the math part, so he probably thought it was safe to do that. However, it was too late to change lynches as the odds of Zapy being lynched were pretty good and that would have just made people suspicious of Tag. And he could later use the excuse, "I'm not scum, I lynched the first mafia member," Which is fairly common.

Afterwards, he said this:
And Anny wanted us to not kill him.
Which isn't much, but I think it's significant. He was nudging the town closer to Anatron. Not pointing at him and going, "Lynch him next," but a more subtle approach. One that most people wouldn't think about. One could say that we were going to go after Anatron the next day anyways, but I doubt he would have did it like this if he was town. In such a small way that allows him to vouch for Anatron's innocence if nobody was opting to lynch him the next day.

Anyways, that's what I think. Not gonna lynch just yet as I want to hear if anyone else has things they want to say. I'm gonna go pass out now.

TimTh33nchant3r

I'm still kind of curious about Icevin. Lurking is a fairly common scum tactic, since you can't scum-tell if you don't anything-tell. On the other hand, I know that I get busy working or dealing with family and let shit slip through the cracks like I did on day 1. What I'd like to see is everyone, not just Shizno and Tag, but everyone, post their thoughts about the game thus far.

Top Bottom