Ended Rapid Mafia! MAFIA WINS! Tag Ross is Cool.

Tag_Ross

Also, everyone please remember to unlynch your previous vote before you lynch someone new. (cough cough Tag Ross)

Shut up, you're not my real dad, you can't tell me what to do.

Also Anny, what Shizno said, and of the two options if rather keep Tim. The score is still in favor of lynching zapy at 3:2

Anatronman

I was typing up a long winded response, but I'm pretty sure the day just timed out. Oh well.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Day 1 is over!

Zapy: 3 (Chicken, Tag Ross, Shizno)
Tim: 2 (Zapy, Ciflit,)
Tag Ross: 1 (Whitetiger)
Ciflit: 1 (Tim)
Shizno: 1 (icevin)

Zapy has been lynched!

Zapy was a Mafia member! Good job!

It is now Night 1! Roles with night actions, please send me a PM with your action!

Day 2 begins in 24 hours!

Please keep chatter to a minimum during the night phase. Thanks!

TimTh33nchant3r

Sorry about the inactivity guys. Wound up working today and am pretty bushed. Lucky lynch though. I'll try and contribute more in the days to follow.

Shizno

Now then, the knee-jerk reaction to last day phase would be to lynch Anatron. But I have the slightest amount of faith in Anatron that he /isn't/ dumb enough to make that much contact defending his possible scum buddy. So I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and ask if anyone has any ideas on who lynch.

TimTh33nchant3r

I would vote for Ciflit again, but it is day two, so we should be beyond lynching people out of simple dislike at this point.

I picked up an extra shift tonight, so I'm going to do a quick pass over day one instead of going over it with a fine-toothed comb like I might like to do and get back to you hopefully before I have to leave.

TimTh33nchant3r

Ok...

Well, that was kind of ridiculous. Frankly, after reading that I'm amazed I didn't end up lynched instead of Zapy.

@Anatron: Dude, consider that day to be evidence that bullshit excuses are just as likely to be used by mafia as a "joke lynch" tactic to get people to bandwagon on day one as they are to be used by townies as a desperate first resort to ply information, any information out of that most historically useless of days. Hell, look how close you guys came to just lynching me.

@ everyone else: Anatron has been playing this game a long time, and is (to the best of my admittedly hazy recollection) able to recognize the meta of various actions. Therefore, I agree with Shizno that he is most likely not mafia. Sadly, I don't have a hell of a lot of time to let the posts of the day percolate in my mind and my subconscious to get a hunch. Maybe Tiger or Ice? Will hopefully have energy after work for more thought on the matter.

Tag_Ross

alright, I reread day 1 and came up with nothing.
Anny felt fishy, but I don't think he would have tried so hard to save his scum buddy. Especially when he had the chance to save him by adding his Lynch to Tim, if he was mafia the only other thing that probably would have happened is that shizno would have removed his zapy Lynch so we could get a kill, but that would have been so much better for scum.

As for Tim not giving reason to his Lynch, does my "just because" really beat something that had nothing attached? When I read it I thought the same thing I think for almost all day one lynches, it's a day one Lynch.

Shizno... hopping around was kind of odd. I've got my eyes on you, but I don't necessarily think you're scummy.

That leaves ciffy, tiger, and ice, I've got nothing, they didn't do much, ciffy and tiger retaliation lynched, ice day one lynched, that's all they did. If I had to pick anyone right now it would probably be one of them.

Shizno

Shizno... hopping around was kind of odd. I've got my eyes on you, but I don't necessarily think you're scummy.
Odd? How so? My reasonings were plain and easy to understand. I would prefer a kill that day, which you in fact agreed with. Going over it again, I lynched Zapy not a non-entirely-serious reason. Anatron then unlynched to force a no lynch. But fuck that, I'd prefer a kill, so I switched to Tim. And then Anatron thought that trying to lynch Zapy would do anything. Then you lynched Zapy. And then I lynched Zapy again.

If you really find it odd, feel free to specify what about it was strange or you disagreed with. Otherwise, it just seems like you're trying to point fingers at people. Which is fine, but you just now bringing it up instead of bringing it up yesterday is... I don't want to say suspicious, but for lack of a better word, let's go with that.

Tag_Ross

while I find it odd I don't find it particularly scummy, I understand why you did it, I just fine it kind of odd, you gave your reason, but it could have just as easily been you throwing zapy under the bus.
Like I said, I've got my eyes on you but I don't really think you're scummy at this point.

Really there's not much to go on so I said thoughts on everyone. The reason I talked about the players who I didn't have any opinion on was because of the last game, I left out rondait because he said he'd be mostly inactive, but turned out to be both scum and very active, the rest of the town decided to use my post to look at everyone except rondait.

So again, you're not extra suspicious, but I'm not just gonna let you slide just because.

Top Bottom