Ended Rapid Mafia! MAFIA WINS! Tag Ross is Cool.

Tag_Ross

Alright, I guess I have a little explaining to do.

For my zapy Lynch, yeah I didn't think he'd be lynched, but like I had said, I'd rather he lynched than Tim, my math was wrong but it wasn't meant to force a zapy Lynch, just to stop the Tim Lynch.

As for using "I lynched Maf" as an excuse, if that's all you can use to defend yourself you're probably scum, maf know who the other maf are, and throwing people under the bus is a common and often successful strategy that killing scum isn't even a good way to prove innocence.

As for the quote it looks like jokes and sarcasm are hard to read in my colored text. It looks like you could be grasping at straws. Anyone with a brain could tell he wasn't mafia, it would have been the worst WIFOM I've ever seen.

Now I can't prove I'm a townie, but neither can anyone, including you, who OMG lynched the first mafia scum, and Tim, who was the opposing target; here's some hypothetical situations that could show one of you is scum, like the hypothetical situation you pointed out.

Tim- zapy lynched Tim as a joke because HARDAR WE IS MAF BUT NOBIDY NOSE, somehow enough stupid posts come in to make the threat of killing Tim plausible so he can't jump off without bringing up suspicion, the anatron tries to force a no Lynch so he jumps off the Tim Lynch and the zapy Lynch surpasses the Tim count, zapy still can't jump off because why would he(?) The entire time Tim can't do anything to save zapy without killing himself, so he has to hope that anatron evens the score to end the day in a nolynch, didn't work out so zapy dies trying to kill Tim, so sad.

Shizno- a couple people Lynch Tim, the two who had lynches were ciffy and zapy, the Lynch on ciffy had no basis and would go nowhere, the Lynch on zapy was less so, and someone other than the person who had casted their vote was questioning zapy (this person being me) so it could seem like a Lynch on him could catch some steam, once tc announced the tie outcome anatron tried to force a tie which as allowed shizno to switch to the Tim Lynch, anatron tried to close the gap by jumping onto zapy, then I bridge the gap, shizno switches to zapy going anatron switches making HIM look like he's forcing a no Lynch to set him up for the next day, but instead he just jumps off entirely, shizno can't switch without making both himself and zapy look like obvious scum, so he hopes someone else comes in to tie it up or he'll just ride the "killed mafia train", zapy dies and Shizno rides the train.

Turns out if you decide somebody is scum you can make everything they did look scummy to you.

Now to actually defend myself instead of pointing out faulty hypotheticals. How can you say that it was too late to jump off the zapy Lynch because "the odds of Zapy being lynched were pretty good" if it were too late to jump off the Lynch it might have had something to do with me jumping on the Lynch, to make his Lynch a viable alternative to Tim, little more than an hour before the deadline.
As for being wrong about the math, turns out at the time of my Lynch I wasn't wrong, I thought I tied the score which I actually did, I just messed up my count after rereading it, which got even worse when you switched from Tim to zapy.

TimTh33nchant3r

Convoluted!

Lynch Shizno.
I would have gone with a lurker, but if his statement that nobody but him mattered is true, he has to be a mafia since we should only need to get rid of one more of those, and if his statement that nobody but him mattered is false, he should be subject to a policy lynch for lying.

Shizno

Incorrect. I'm more important than everyone, mafia included. Not because my role or the game, but just by being me.
As for Tag, I'm still convinced he's scum.
Lynch Tag
Other than that, do whatever the fuck you guys want.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Lynches:

Shizno: 2 (Tim, Tag Ross)
Tag Ross: 1 (Shizno)

Shizno has been killed! He was the Cop! The Cop can investigate one person a night to determine their alignment.

Day 3 has ended!

Night 3 has begun, and will end in exactly...um...well I'll be camping this weekend so...the night phase ends in 48 hours!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Everybody has voted!

Lynches:

Ciflit: 2 - (icevin, Tag Ross)
Tag Ross: 1 - (Ciflit)

Ciflit has been lynched!

Ciflit was a normal Townie!

With only two players left, the Mafia member easily overpowers the remaining townsperson and wins the game!

Icevin has been killed!

Icevin was a Poor Decision-Maker normal Townie!

Tag Ross was the Mafia!

Tag Ross wins the game!

MAFIA VICTORY!

Anatronman

gj Tag. Really surprised you got that Shiznit lynch without having to work for it.

Chickenspleen

I think this is the first time I've successfully participated in a Mafia game in this community.

Top Bottom