Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Tag_Ross the new W1LG3R.

Tag_Ross

Most likely, yes. He really took one of the most powerful roles in the game, there, and pretty much threw it all into the toilet.
Yeah I'll admit (I think I already did) that my role was so overpowered, I hit fourteen targets in four nights. If it was a scum role I would definitely say that 2 mafia, 1 traitor is enough (maybe even no traitor) for an easy win.
Anyways, I extremely overestimated my strategy. I'm sure you guys could have done better, but it happened how it did. I had a nice steak dinner and I'm not really salty about the results anymore. You guys were on point, we were completely scattered. Gg.

Tag_Ross

Also, what are the fucking odds that we would kill our vig day one, and both people who could make someone target themselves made the gravedigger, who dug up the vig kill, hit himself?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Steak dinners are excellent. If I had to choose between a Mafia win and a steak dinner myself, whelp, sorry team - I'm going steak.
Also, what are the fucking odds that we would kill our vig day one, and both people who could make someone target themselves made the gravedigger, who dug up the vig kill, hit himself?
Well, killing the Vig on Day 1 became pretty likely once all of you started actually going along with lynching the guy who'd just claimed Vig. (Sorry, @AndyM03 - business is business.) As for us both targeting Tirin, those weren't bad odds either, since he was being so conspicuous. I personally didn't like that he'd been calling me out all day, and wanted to make sure he wouldn't pull an SK or Cop action on me, and you...

Well, I guess maybe you figured he could have been an SK as well?

@Tirin: who were you trying to kill, anyway?

Tag_Ross

Well, killing the Vig on Day 1 became pretty likely once all of you started actually going along with lynching the guy who'd just claimed Vig. (Sorry, @AndyM03 - business is business.) As for us both targeting Tirin, those weren't bad odds either, since he was being so conspicuous. I personally didn't like that he'd been calling me out all day, and wanted to make sure he wouldn't pull an SK or Cop action on me, and you...

Well, I guess maybe you figured he could have been an SK as well?

@Tirin: who were you trying to kill, anyway?
Nah, I picked my N1 targets mostly randomly(i couldn't pass up making TC and FD target eachother) I was about six pages behind, so I skipped to the results picked the first players I thought of.

Once I caught up(just before the N1 results came in) I thought Tirin might be a doctor, thinking it would be good to redirect him to himself if he wasn't already targeting himself. I even told myself something along the lines of "what's the worst that'll happen? He's definitely not the vig" when I targeted him.

If I had switched Req and Tirin the game would have been VERY different.

TimTh33nchant3r

I'm not sure if you know anything about League, but Aatrox uses his own health as a resource instead of mana, and I didn't want to just assign mana costs to a champion that doesn't use mana because I felt that would suck (see Garen as well).

It was intended as a high-risk/high-reward role, and the concept of a champion that can manipulate its bulletproof by using its abilities is a creation that I was quite proud of, hence why it was my favorite role.

That said, it may need a few tweaks, but I think it did okay for a test run.
Yeah conceptually it was pretty fun, I just felt like I never quite had enough HP to do anything safely. It felt like a high-risk, low-reward role, since if you actually take a risk or two, you won't be able to afford to try to take a third or fourth. I like that it had the whole live through a night kill thing, and the undetectable regular kill would have been amazing enough even without the HP recharge if not for the fact that everyone and their dog had redirects. The strongman kill was a little too expensive to use regularly, I think. Was that ability redirectable? I didn't read it as immune to redirects, but if it was it might not have been so terrible, given the sheer amount of bus fuckery that went on.

The ult. Well, it had the potential to shift game balance heavily in one fell swoop. I had been considering trying to save it, trying to pay to make the kills strongman kills, or using it to regain HP in a pinch. Easily the most potentially rewarding ability to use, in fact, so good that the opportunity cost involved with different ways to go about it had me running in circles until Easy made me hit myself and I couldn't afford to do piercing kills with it. Consider that it cost only 1 more HP to kill 3 people through defence than to kill 1 person through defence. I know ults are supposed to be good, but given that this was the only ability I seriously even considered using blood price with, you might want to think about the cost involved with it. Seriously, blood thirst just seemed so much better.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin was the only exception to this, since I thought he'd appreciate a time-based role in his first game in forever. But then he died...
I almost certainly would've appreciated it if I'd had the time.

Firedemon

I actually facedesked when you posted this.
I facedesked when I posted that there were 4 mafia. Because there weren't even 4 mafia. I was just panicking because Ro was the one who called me out and last game he almost got Tag lynched "for posting too many facts". You people have terrible lynch logic and I'm taking zero chances.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
People up in here be acting like there was 5 mafia, man.

Requiem

5 anti town, but same difference really.

And I do have to admit that lynch logic and the amount of people overthinking things is getting to be a problem. Not even like WIFOM levels of weird, just strange avenues of logic.

Top Bottom