Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I can't believe Tim killed me when 3-4 people wanted to lynch me.
Not to mention the four scum who would have gone along for an easy Townie lynch.
The only terrible part of this game was leading up to the lynch. We sigil of silenced and toxic darted Pally, but we thought he was our traitor.
Oh seriously? I thought I had made it pretty obvious I was the traitor. Huh.

Whitetiger

I flipped on WT because he argued for a no lynch. Never argue for a no lynch. Ever. EVER.
If only we had no lynched. Then our vigi could have used his nightkill, which would have had a far higher chance to hit scum than our lynch. We'd also have given the mafia their ults one day later than we did, and Tirin wouldn't have a dead person to steal powers from in order to get himself killed or shoot the cop.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We actually went straight-up no nightkill on Night 4. Didn't want to take a chance with hitting our Traitor or getting redirected.

Plus, you guys STILL had a couple of death-save roles left anyway.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
For the record, Tag telegraphed his targets so hard every night that we had no problem Bus Driving them. I literally don't think he successfully hit us with an ability even once.

Steal Thy Kill

So I'm hesitant to use our Ult here incase the maf have a "FUCK ALL THE TOWN" thing prepped. But I also want to do it and just use the kill on Tag because OH MY GOD I KNOW YOU'RE TOWN BUT YOU ARE GOING FULL WALRUS RIGHT NOW
It's the whole Tag insanity. Tag is claiming that TC didn't roleblock him, ergo his redirects should've gone through and somehow that implicates the TC and Easy. Dissecting the debate between Tirin and Andy about lynching you gave me colon cancer. I'm not about to make it terminal by trying to piece together batshit
Also, if I die (I remember dying early a lot) and you need to roleclaim, and you're having trouble convincing people, tell them I said to "make like Pony's ex-girlfriend and fuck off to the desert". It may not make sense, but it'll basically prove association with me. At least if Easy and Req are alive. idk maybe somebody else will recognize it.

Tag_Ross

Shadow didn't post my role(probably because I practically said it myself)

Let's go, let's go!”

You are Ryze, the Rogue Mage

Alignment – Town

Arcane Mastery (Passive)
– Each consecutive ability used on the same night will have it's mana cost reduced by 50%.

Overload (100 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. The first ability that player uses will be redirected to target themselves.

Rune Prison (100 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be protected from all night kills for that night, but will also be fully role-blocked as well.

Spell Flux (100 Mana)
– At night, you may target two players. The first ability that the first player uses will be redirected to target the second player, and the first ability that the second player uses will be redirected to target the first player.

Ultimate: Desperate Power (No Cost)
– For one night, all of your spells will have no mana cost, and you will restore 100 mana for every ability that successfully resolves.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
All my actions:
N1 Overload Tirin, Spell Flux TC and FD, Rune Prison Req.
N2 Overload TC, Spell Flux FD and Easy
N3 Desperate Power, Overload TC, Rune Prison Easy(Failed), Spell Flux FD and Req
N4 Rune Prison Easy, Overload Jeroth, Spell Flux FD and Easy.

Besides my N3 Easy Rune Prison all my abilities were tagged DNF.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My Actions:

N1: Crippling Strike on Whitetiger(DNF)
N2: Crippling Strike on Tim (Failed)
N3: No Action
D4: DUNKED ON STEALTHY (DNF)

And here are some early game mafia theory crafting from me.

Aight. So definitely keep Tolvan alive. He'll be a good sacrifice.

As far as tonight, it seems that I'd be the best champion to do the night kill. We still have the three of us, so I don't see the need to try to decimate them, especially since it seems that passives will block it.

As far as Easy and Firedemon go, I think you two will want to Flay and Ethereal Chain. It will cause the most chaos and warp the play around the three of us.

So here are the town.

Lynched Andy: Tirin, Ro Ro Ro, Pally, Tim, Stealthy, Whitetiger

Undecided - Tolvan, Tag Ross, Thunderclaw, Requiem, Shizno,

Whitetiger switched to a hammer, but he had suspicion on Tirin. I think he'd be useful if kept alive. Tolvan is the sacrificial goat, so I think he'll get a pass.
Tirin: Definitely misdirect him. He has enough suspicion and if he lashes out again and fucks up, it'll work out.
Ro Ro Ro: Quiet but can be a pain. Considering killing.
Pally: Jester-like, but easily handled.
Tim: Shady enough, might be traitor. For now, leave him alive. We can always bus him if things go poorly.
Stealthy: Analytical, but not as dangerous as Tirin or Ro.
Whitetiger: Suspicious of Tirin and can be useful.
Tolvan: Day 2 lynch if it's not already obvious.

Shadow - I'd need clarification for Ethereal Chains. How would it work if Firedemon used it on me then Tolvan while one of us were the target of an investigator. Would they be told: "Hey, you investigated Jeroth and he's Darius/scum!" or would they be told " You investigated Tolvan and he's scum/Darius?"

It's just risky considering that I could be vig'd and killed.
Tag Ross - Silent and under scrutiny.
TC & Req - Both of them are quiet and don't participate much, but Req sometimes leads the town.
Shizno - Quiet.
It's mostly babble, but I think the best kills would be town leaders such Ro or Req.

I meant to go to bed, but I was laying in bed honestly thinking of this game. I logged in on my phone, because I'm wondering if this would work. Shadow, if you are allows to confirm it, I would appreciate it. Would the Easy's ability flay be able to redirect the mafia/SK kill?

If so, we could simply flay two SK suspects. If there's only one kill that day and it's from us? We can launch a bandwagon on one of the two flay targets. If we kill the SK, we're golden.

There's 12 players left. 3 of us are scum with 1 traitor. That leaves 8. Req is apparently protecting himself and Tag spent his abilities all in one night. The other testimonies confirmed it. So that leaves six-seven targets:

Ro, Pally, Stealthy, Tim, TC, Tolvan, and Shizno.

Something about Ro throws me off. I assume that he was protected, but I'm wondering if he had a passive like Firedemon's.

Pally is acting way too bizarre. Part of me wants to kill him.

Stealthy is playing a good town, which makes me suspicious if he's an SK or just a good town. I'm wondering if he was an investigator since he's been quiet on his role.

Tim is.. well. Tim. He reminds me of an SK everyone due to tradition.

Tc seems to be town, but hasn't roleclaimed yet.

Finally, Shizno and Tolvan. Shizno will die today it seems, but I don't know if he's (or Tolvan) is a bad town, traitor or SK.

Okay.

Ro Ro Ro - Town
Stealthy - Town

Tag Ross - Town
Pally
Thunderclaw - Town?
Requiem - Town

Those are the confirmed roles. My money is that Pally or TC is the traitor. TC removing lynch votes seems like a traitor role, but my advice is to kill Stealthy and then make certain that Ro is role blocked and killed.

The question is who does it?

Tag_Ross

did he? I didn't see it... then again I think I missed the entire death post because of the dozen or so posts that popped up in the minute after that.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
As a spectator, some of you are literally retarded.
The best part was how Tag still somehow managed to blindly, clumsily, more or less accidentally stumble his way into calling three of us.

Tag_Ross

It wasn't accidentally(except for my initial attack on TC) I saw you three as scummy but NOBODY BELIEVED ME!!!

Top Bottom