Ended Shadow's Train Simulator Bitch Mafia - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Salsy

Nope.

Lynch TC

Requiem

Why TC? When he plays, he usually plays well. I'm not inclined to save "power players" any more than the first full day/night phase, but if I were going to pick someone I personally think we should hold until day 2, it'd be TC. He's a smart player when he puts his head into a game.

I don't want to kill Tolvan just for trying to start That Discussion™, but if not him, then who? TC doesn't strike me as a reasonable pick, but I'm basing this stance on my personal experience with him in mafia.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sorry for the delay on posting everyone. I'm recovering from being ill.

Also, Tolvan. Day 1 lynching is the go-to town move. Remember the last game?

Lynch Tolvan

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech

Okay, after that, I'm willing to lynch Tolvan. I'd prefer to wait it out another day or so though, just to see what else comes up. I don't like the idea of lynching too quickly Day 1.

Also, just a heads up, I'm likely not going to be posting until either very late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Firedemon

Wait, I forgot, it's my duty to lead a ridiculous day 1 anti-TC bandwagon EVERY GAME.

Nah.

But anyways, I actually am a little suspicious of Tolvan. It's been long established here, and probably everywhere else, that lynching first day is a pro-town move, and Req even made a bit of a reminder of this, and asked to be mod killed if we had a big debate about it AGAIN, so it seems possible Tolvan didn't just magically forget.

Not debating the merits of the day 1 lynch, debating the possibility of Tolvan actually thinking it was worth questioning. dont kill urslf req bby

Requiem

If we make a big debate of it, I wanna be mod killed. We haven't had a big debate on it, so it's all good.

That said, I wouldn't put it past Tolvan to try something like that in an attempt to get an "easy" kill along with a lynch and a night kill. I also wouldn't really worry about him actually doing anything.

Anyways, I'm just gonna lynch Tolvan.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Tolvan (3) - Firedemon, Jeroth, Requiem
TC (1) - Salsy
Firedemon (1) - Tolvan

Undecided - TC, Ibix, Whitetiger, Tag Ross

Majority is 5.

-------------------------------

Current Deadline : Friday, March 13th ~6:30 PM PST

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

The way this is set up we don't even have to nolynch, all we have to do is not Lynch until we have a good reason, similar effect, no argument.

I'm just waiting for a... Not terrible reason to lynch someone, so far he best I've got is tolvan for mentioning the argument, and WhiteTiger because his playstyle always feels odd to me (not odd as in our of character, just perplexing)

Whitetiger

Why TC? When he plays, he usually plays well. I'm not inclined to save "power players" any more than the first full day/night phase, but if I were going to pick someone I personally think we should hold until day 2, it'd be TC. He's a smart player when he puts his head into a game.

I don't want to kill Tolvan just for trying to start That Discussion™, but if not him, then who? TC doesn't strike me as a reasonable pick, but I'm basing this stance on my personal experience with him in mafia.
Pretty sure Salsy is just picking a random person to start a new discussion. Could be wrong though.

Top Bottom