Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm certain it did as well, and I'm certain that Tag knows who did it because it's the player whose name he hasn't revealed.

And Riyant - since WT also targeted you (and that seems to be how your passive gives you info) do you know whether or not he's town?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm certain it did as well, and I'm certain that Tag knows who did it because it's the player whose name he hasn't revealed.
I know the answer to this, but I want to hear the name that Whitetiger doesn't want to reveal. If you're town, you should have no issue about it.

rayeon

Ok so I might be able to clear up some confusion, I threw out the retard lynch on tirin to fish for some responses and test the waters a bit. Looking at all the stuff that happened with lotus's lynches I thought stealthy and dunsparce looked a little scum. I was able to roleblock those two last night, so combine that with white's forced bodyguard that would help explain the lack of mafia kills.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm not sure how much I trust Jeroth. I'll trust you when I see a daykill. I'd say kill Stealthy.

EDIT: got ninja'd

Tag_Ross

Yeah, it was stealthy. I was trying to see if he would try to lie about it, but he hasn't posted in a while.

Tag_Ross

Also, raisin's post sounds fishy, he claimed to have blocked dunsparce and stealthy, but Riyant said dunsparce' ability went through?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Also, raisin's post sounds fishy, he claimed to have blocked dunsparce and stealthy, but Riyant said dunsparce' ability went through?
Oh, that's actually a good point. I should probably read these posts more carefully.

Dunsparce

Yeah, that kinda confused me too, but I've basically been confused this whole time, so I figured it was my stupidity instead of his.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
As far as it goes, we have our next action after this:

If Stealthy is town, lynch rayon.

If Stealthy is scum, lynch Tag Ross.

Shizno

Stealthy has been executed! Stealthy was...
Jotaro “Jojo” Kujo and Star Platinum
Anti-Dio

“Yare Yare Daze.”

The Crusaders (Passive) – You know who the other Anti-Dio members are. In addition, you have one kill per night that must be decided between you. You may speak to the other members during the night.

Pissed Off (Active) – During the day, execute one target. This ability may only be used once and can be activated by posting a boldened 'Execute Target', or any other variant that makes it obvious, in the thread. This does not end the day phase.

You win when the Joestar group (Mafia) controls at least 50% of the town.

However, the day continues...

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Oh wow, nice. So that means that Jeroth and Dunsparce are confirmed town. That means only one Joestar group left. So are we lynching Rayeon for his incredibly suspicious post?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Why Lynch Tagross if he's scum?
I was just about to post about ignoring that. I realized I didn't think something through.

Alright fuckers, I can watch over my target to see everyone who targets them, I chose tiger and the results came back saying Tirin, tiger, dunsparce, Tim and one other player (who I'm not going to name yet) targeted tiger.

Tiger says he redirected everyone who targeted him onto Riyant.

Dunsparce claims to have targeted Tirin, but was redirected to jeroth.

Jeroth claims to be the vig, and "confirms" both Tirin and dunsparce for town due to his passive?
Wait. I was suspicious of this originally, but looking through it - I feel like I need Dunsparce to clarify or anyone else who might bus drive.

Dunsparce - did you target Tirin? If you did target Tirin, did anyone bus drive Dunsparce?

Top Bottom