Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Anatronman

You're not gonna time it out. It's another night plus however much time we need to finish our spirited discussion, which should include some back and forth between you and Tim and Easy's reads.

TimTh33nchant3r

Read? What's to read? It is day one, ergo Lotus is scum, therefore lynch him.

I'm still trying to figure out if some player has the ability to fuck up votes or if Stealthy is just trolling.

TimTh33nchant3r

When I read your quote Stealthy, I actually had to go back and check to make sure that nobody put in a filter that changes Lotus to Dunsparce. Because that's just mean-spirited against Lotus. Like even meaner than I can condone. Crime against everything we hold dear level of terribad.

Dunsparce

When I read your quote Stealthy, I actually had to go back and check to make sure that nobody put in a filter that changes Lotus to Dunsparce. Because that's just mean-spirited against Lotus. Like even meaner than I can condone. Crime against everything we hold dear level of terribad.
I know, right? I can't think of any insult worse than being compared to Lotus. He fucking WISHES he was as cool as me.

Lotus

Though more seriously, it looks like we have a pretty wide spread. With two informed minorities, one town and one scum, I'd fully expect this kind of lynch spread, failing one bit of logic. By standard, scum would spread out their lynches and jump in the middle of bandwagons to avoid focus. In this setup, the one thing that Town has for their advantage is they can (informed town that is) all jump on a lynch given they've enough evidence/belief their target will flip scum, because that'll basically clear them as town (or horrible bussing bastards, which happens to me EVERY time I'm scum, which should be some sort of evidence that I'm not this game.) That aside, I'd clear those that are on the heavy lynch as more likely informed town. Those that are split on those 3 lynches are more likely to be scum, I think. Though that includes me so there's that.

Anatronman

Still no Easy. If no one moves their lynches over to something significant, we're going to end this day with a no lynch and a restless town.

Firedemon

No, Easy posted. He just didn't really say anything. He's lynching Whitetiger already though, so he's doing his part to avoid the dreaded no lynch.

Even though the meta of this game should be sufficiently different that I feel a valid no lynch argument could be made

Shadow

Banned
*sigh*

Fiiiiiiiiiine, I guess I'll switch my lynch to Whitetiger. I suppose there's enough hilarity in that to get me through the day.

Unlynch

Lynch Whitetiger

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Phase will end when I wake up on Thursday unless you wind up with some spirited/substantial conversation, or you're clearly just shy of a hammer. I am keeping track of who hasn't talked yet, so speak up you fucks.
Sorry - Been focused on the CYOA and catching up on some shows. Anyway, it seems the majority is on whitetiger. Because this is a Stealthy game, it's a different speed. In this bizarre situation, I'd consider a no lynch. HOWEVER, given that a lynch is a definite kill no matter what, it helps town to have a chance to lynch the higher level power characters like Freeza.

Given the time limit and I'd rather have a shot in the dark than be shot in the dark: Lynch Whitetiger

Chickenspleen

I'm still waiting to hear from Easy before I commit to anything, but I'll probably jump on Whitetiger if we're running out of time, just to avoid a no lynch.

Anatronman

Multiple people have put forward the idea of a no lynch Day I in this 8v8 setup. I for one have always said that the town's kill power is extremely prejudicial and that the first kill is often a waste.

Dunsparce

I'm still waiting to hear from Easy before I commit to anything, but I'll probably jump on Whitetiger if we're running out of time, just to avoid a no lynch.
Wait, if we don't reach a consensus by end of the day, there won't be a lynch? I'm not sure why, but I've heard some of the elite players say that a no-lynch on day 1 is a bad idea. We're at 9 now, and we need 10 to lynch. Stealthy said that the day ends when he wakes up, so the day could end any time.

If you think lynching Whitetiger is wise, you should do it now. Personally, I think that there are way more suspicious players, but since I'm still a bit of a newb, and since I don't want to incur their wrath, I'm not going to comment on them yet.

Anatronman

A lovely deflection. Dunsparce, you're pushing yourself onto this lynch pretty hard for someone trying to ride the backseat of the bandwagon.

Dunsparce

. . . I haven't even cast a vote on him. I literally don't see any reason to lynch the poor guy. If you want to know who I suspect, it's Ro3, and everybody that jumped from lynching you to lynching him.

Top Bottom