Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
These are a few of my favorite memes
Shadow this is why you were voted as the Best Meme of 2015.

Also I love you.

So basically we're lynching Anatron because it's a meme?
Honestly one of the better reasons for a Day 1 lynch in recent history.

#14not15

TimTh33nchant3r

FOS Tim

His playstyle this game screams SK to me.
Yeah, FoS that Tim Guy.

Actually, I didn't even realize the game had started because the notification thing didn't pop up for me when people were posting.
But we always lynch Anatron on Day 1. It's up there with 'Tim is always the SK' and 'Lahiem is always mafia' on the list of well-known forum mafia memes. We're just following the proper procedure, is all. If we don't, we risk tearing apart the very fabric of this community, and possibly the entire universe. You wouldn't want that, would you?

We must adhere to our memes, Shizno.
Laheim is always mafia? I always thought we lynched him day one because he was bad at this game.
Honestly one of the better reasons for a Day 1 lynch in recent history.

#14not15
Truth there. Suddenly, shitty memes rained from on high like the orbital strikes of a technologically advanced race of xenophobic lagomorphs.

On the subject of RNG, Lynch Lotus. Not because the random number gods tell you to, but because you want to. It worked out pretty nicely for us last time, right?

Anatronman

Honestly, the strength of the forum meme is greater than any counter argument I could make. As much as I can claim town, we absolutely have enough players to make a few bad calls, and I'm not as high priority a mafia player to have around in the late-game.

A lynch on me is as good as a lynch on anyone else. I would argue that anyone else has a higher chance of being mafia than I do because I'm not, but you only need to wait for me to flip to see that.

Firedemon

And no shitty memes. I do not bluff.
I'm afraid Stealthy did decree in the OP that there will be no shitty memes. Clearly this means we cannot lynch Anatron for shitty meme reasons and must instead lynch...

I got nothing. I personally think we shouldn't lynch Anatron day 1 on his first game back, so I'm just gonna leave my vote on Dunsparce in Anatron's defense.

Chickenspleen

So Anatron seems to have slipped into "go ahead and lynch me, it doesn't matter" mode. I would say that's a scum move, sort of calling our bluff, but I myself have used that as a townie, so I really don't know.

Firedemon

We have 8 "town" and 8 "mafia" though. Is there really such a thing as a scum move in a game like this? And if there is, what if he's just acting "scummy" so he can trick the "scum" into not lynching him? Hell, if he dies and flips town, and the nightkill(s) spare the "scum", it would be in everyone's best interest to act "scummy", since the "scum" would be the majority.

Ugh, Stealthy, you glorious bastard I missed these shenanigans from the Mario Mafia game. This gloriously fucked meta is already beautiful and I love it.

Anatronman

I've made my case for the NL Day I. Ultimately, it's not scummy but it isn't in the town's best interest. If we're going to lynch someone based on the meme, it's definitely gonna be me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, mafia doesn't have a unified kill. Every night has a chance of benefitting town. That means the first couple days are just a free for all.

Steal Thy Kill

inb4 "town" retains a majority the entire game and ruins the potential of this game
Hilariously, I think we actually maintained an even split all through Mario mafia because we lost our nightkiller immediately through a paranoid gunman style character, but then I fucking slaughtered you people in the day phase.

What are the current results?
Lynch Count (assuming I haven't fucked it up)
Dunsparce: 2 (Lotus, Firedemon)
Firedemon: 2 (Rondait, Dunsparce)
Anatron: 4 (Tag Ross, Shadow, Ro3, Andy)
Tiger: 2 (Zircom, Shizno)

Firedemon

You really seem quite adamant about protecting Anatron. I feel like you're just trying to buy town cred in case he gets lynched and flips town.
That's pretty dumb though if I'm not town, because he's just as likely to flip scum. Unless I knew he's town, in which case, that would be the obvious thing to do. Except then it's a stupid thing to do, because I'd out myself as part of the new town minority.

Yeah, that's right, feel the pain that is the meta being fucked to shit.

Firedemon

Or maybe, just maybe, I'm expressing a legitimate desire to not perform a dick move for the... Several-th time now. Almost every game I've said "I don't want to lynch X because he's new/first game back"

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynch Whitetiger.

Top Bottom