Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Firedemon

Nope, this is a TC game so the roles are predetermined. Therefore, Dunsparce is the antagonist, and TC and I are a lover pair. If you lynch me, TC dies too. And we all know what happened last time we lynched TC as the GM...

Dunsparce

Nope, this is a TC game so the roles are predetermined. Therefore, Dunsparce is the antagonist, and TC and I are a lover pair. If you lynch me, TC dies too. And we all know what happened last time we lynched TC as the GM...
This isn't a poop mafia, and the fact that you're pretending like it is is very suspicious. FoS Firedemon.

Lotus

Except Lotus is the one who started pretending it was. I was just doing science until he started that.
To be fair, his Poop Mafias are the only ones I've played that TC has run, and this one feels very 'poop' genre with the chaos theory lynches. I used that correlation to assume killing you would be good.

Also any 'science' done in Mafia is a soft science, which nothing but bullshit theories anyway. Bullshit = scum, therefore science = mafia. I'll hold my lynch.

Requiem

ohshit.jpg

But yeah, I guess people are a little busy now? Finals/semesters ending or just jobs and stuff. If we can avoid losing our streak of mafia activity, I'd like to.

Shizno

We've still got 72 hours. We've just gotta fling mud and see what sticks. I'd like to point out that Whitetiger's jumped onto a lynch and then said nothing else, not even a meme when I lynched him. Just sayin'.

Requiem

Yeah we've got time, it was just that almost a full 24 hours went without a post. Just a little caution from me is all.

I'd like to point out that Whitetiger's jumped onto a lynch and then said nothing else, not even a meme when I lynched him. Just sayin'.
I wouldn't necessarily call that a bad thing. Not that you are either, it is something to point out for sure. At this point, it's worth mentioning, I suppose. I suppose we can start here and see what Whitetiger has to say about it.

Top Bottom