Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sorry, I have been power leveling in WoW since I got WoD for free and a week of gameplay. I'm behind on all my threads and shows because I wanted to play through it thoroughly before I uninstall it when the game time ends.

Lynch Req

#TeamSPK4lyfe.

Requiem

I mean, if I do something worth lynching me for, then that's your prerogative, but Jeroth is just lynching me because of our deep seated rivalry between our candy teams. Nice to see you got my back though, Shizno, haha.

#TeamTwizz4evenlongerlyfe+1

At this point though, we might want to go with a random lynch because this is getting kinda silly.

Requiem

24ish sounds right.
At this point though, we might want to go with a random lynch because this is getting kinda silly.
So, random lynch I guess? Since everyone's so strangely quiet. I'd do it myself, but I'd rather wait and see what people say before I do. We know how well it worked the last time I did it.

Requiem

Double post time.

I'm assuming that if a lynch doesn't magically happen within the next two hours, this day phase ends with a no lynch?

Tag_Ross

Probably, I'm jumping ship to Lynch FD, there's been no conversation at all, so there's no p point in not going for a bandwagon, not that any bandwagon had enough voters that we could successfully lunch someone even if we all had max Lynch vote

Requiem

I'll go ahead and hammer. We had literal days where people could have said anything to move the game forward, so I'd rather we not lose out on a day phase just because no one wanted to talk.

Lynch FD.

Top Bottom