Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Whitetiger

Lynch Dunsparce if he were town, mafia could have bandwagoned with myself and firedemon with the pretense of wanting to just end the day because there was no discussion. Instead people deflected and we eventually settled on FD. That's all I have to go on because not much has happened.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You fucking idiots. Wait until I'm at work to start playing the game again so I can't point out how retarded you people are.

[/deadtalk]
[/tirintalk]
It ain't Tirin talk if you get lynched (while it'd be a lie to say I've never been lynched, it's exceedingly rare), nor is it Tirin talk when your insults don't have any legitimate weight behind them*.

This looks, to me at least, like some whiny bitchin'.

*This isn't a comment on the game state, which I'm uninformed about anyway.

Dunsparce

Lynch Dunsparce if he were town, mafia could have bandwagoned with myself and firedemon with the pretense of wanting to just end the day because there was no discussion. Instead people deflected and we eventually settled on FD. That's all I have to go on because not much has happened.
Lynch Whitetiger

Honestly, it looks like you just really really wanna lynch me. This is more of a self defense lynch than a legitimate argument against you. Maybe you have a role where I have to be dead in order for you to win, which totally isn't something I'm planning for certain candidates regarding Trump in my GOP Mafia game.

Besides, if I were mafia, I woulda pushed pretty hard to get Tirin killed. My grandiose Machiavellian schemes just don't seem to work when he's around.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm not even in this game, m8, I just had to shittalk FD for mentioning me.

Tag_Ross

Lynch Req, how did he know he was going to hammer FD? BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW MANY VOTES HE'S WORTH!!!

Requiem

Not really. I knew I'd be the fifth vote on him and that would normally be the majority in your average game. Whether I was worth 0 and someone else is worth 2 or what have you, I wouldn't be able to know. Since we were coming down to the wire, it made sense to make some sort of lynch happen.

Maybe my language should have been a little different, but since we hit 5 votes on FD with 9 players in the game, saying I was the hammer just fit. It is what it is.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
After looking over the thread, I have to say. Whitetiger did tickle my scumdar with that "Fuck it. I'm going to lynch FD." It doesn't help the fact that his post at the start of the day seems like he's trying to pin the blame on Dunsparce for why he and two others suddenly jumped ship.

Lynch Whitetiger

As far as the Req lynch goes, as much as I'd love to lynch him for liking Twizzlers (The heathen!), it seems like he just misspoke. When the majority of the players with lynch votes ranging between 0-3 each vote on the same individual, it's effectively a hammer except for the rare occasion that their lynch power is on the lower side of the spectrum or the amount needed to lynch is on the higher side of the spectrum.

Requiem

Well it doesn't seem like many people are all that worried about Tag's comments toward me and it doesn't seem like any sort of hammer has happened. TC would have ended the day by now if it had.

Whitetiger, do you want to say something about this? You're close to being lynched I guess (or TC just hasn't updated the game), so now would be a good time to respond to what people are saying. With everyone so quiet, it still feels hard to say who I think is scummy. It very well could be you, but I'd like to give you a chance before (maybe) lynching you.

Whitetiger

There's not much to go on, not a ton of discussion. I've said my piece and because Dunsparce has been deflected off of 2 days in a row I'm fairly confident that he's the scummiest person considering not much else has happened.

I don't really have much left to defend myself with, the game started like a week ago but I don't remember getting a PM so I'm pretty sure I'm just vanilla town this game. We won't lose much from me dying.

Top Bottom