Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Req

Wew. Sorry about that lads. Been out and about today. I'm doing my rounds, so I'll update the CYOA soon.

Anyway, reading over the thread and especially today, Req seems scummy. Instead of being aggressive and angry at being lynched, he's passively defending himself instead of scum hunting. Only scum doesn't have to scum hunt and I don't like that one bit.

I have reason to believe you know how many votes are needed to successfully lynch and the post along with your last hammer feels like you're playing it off, but I've played scum with you, I know how you love to pretty much tell town what you're doing and fuck around to confuse us.
That's what bothered me and makes me retract what I said about the Day 1 hammer. It seemed like you were going out of your way to re-affirm that you don't know how strong your lynch is or how many is needed to lynch someone.

Requiem

Wanting everyone t on get a chance to defend themselves or even just post/play the game isn't being passive. I won't lie, I could be scum hunting more, but the same could be said for everyone else in the game. The only hunting that's been going on is Tag believing my misspeaking was scummy and then using a mafia experience from years ago to try and convince you guys I'm mafia. Everyone else has just been stepping lightly and playing it safe to the point of inactivity. No one wants to do anything. I won't lie this fits to me as well but considering again the lynch majority hasn't been reached, I'm gonna ask again that we talk about this.

I'm willing to meet you halfway Tag. You're actually trying to find scum. Have I been super aggressive? No, not really, I'll admit. Being aggressive day 1 is bad, but after that, I didn't have much excuse, I'll admit. Dealing with cleaning my apartment out is taking up my time. That said, someone is mafia and it isn't me. Again, Tag, all you have on me is that misspeaking on my part of calling the day 1 kill a hammer and your past experience with me as mafia. There's not much more than that, am I right? Please correct me if I'm wrong because I'd rather talk all this out and get us somewhere than just have the game end.

Dunsparce, reading back, I saw you mentioned you're a jailer. I'm sincerely sorry I missed this post, I thought you were just being inactive, but you made a fairly important post. The fact that everyone else either missed it or ignored it is a big deal as well. You wanted us to role claim, I guess we could try to do that. I'm a Townie, not much to it beyond that.

The way I see it, Tag is actually doing something. If he's not Town, I'll be surprised. Dunsparce role claiming makes me want to believe he's Town, but at the same time, I'm not entirely sure. I don't want to lynch him though, not until I'm sure at least.

Right now, I don't know what to think about Shizno and Jeroth. Jeroth has been pretty much quiet the whole game which I don't like, but Shizno is the one who was totally fine with killing Whitetiger, but then blamed it on his scum radar being off. That feels scummy to me. It's easy for the mafia to just say, oh darn, I got it wrong, better blame it on my scumdar.

If y'all want me to get more aggressive and do more, then fine. Shizno's been active enough to not be considered inactive, but he's only done so much so as to participate in lynches and then blame his scum radar. I really don't like the way that looks. Lynch Shizno.

Shizno

lovable black man, who is my friend, I was the first to lynch Req. On account of me only being semi-active, I'll admit that it was my own mafia game that caused me to do as such. And I was hardly blaming my scumdar, just pointing it out, mostly. Truthfully, I've been playing this quite fast and loose since both my attention has been elsewhere and not much has progressed recently.

Dunsparce

By the way, it's totally misogynistic that n!gger gets changed to "lovable black man." what if we're referring to a female n!gger, huh? You didn't even think about that, did you recon? I'm not even going to capitalize your name, because you're such a sexist bigot.

Dunsparce

All I did was jail Req, and the night ended instantly. You'd almost think that he's the only other guy with an ability left.

Lynch Dirty Req

Top Bottom