Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Dunsparce

I'd imagine that you're gonna stick to your bullshit on the vanilla townie thing. It's time for more people to roleclaim LIKE I ASKED BEFORE. If you're responsible for getting the mafia roleblocked, speak now.

Dunsparce

I was actually thinking of something more along the lines of giving dudes naval rim jobs. I'm glad you took it in a better direction.

Requiem

I guess we can wait for Jeroth to do something, but I don't want us to waste yet another day with a no lynch because if time or failure to lynch. I also don't want us to lose another Townie, so I'm gonna just go with what I did yesterday. Lynch Shizno.

You said you jailed me night 1, Dunsparce, but a kill still went through. You jailed me again, and a kill didn't go through. There's no specific evidence saying that your jailing me ever did anything to affect the kills. That's gotta make you doubt at least a little bit. As for the mafia losing out on a kill, again, I'm Town, I can't speak to that at all. Whatever happened had nothing to do with me in the night.

It's good that you've unlynched, so I'm gonna try to still prove I'm Town, but there's not much else I can say than has already been said. If someone has some info they can bring up or shed to light, now's the time.

Top Bottom