Ended TC's Chaos Lynch Mafia: Mafia Wins - Literally Stupider Than Poop Mafia, Do Not Resuscitate

Requiem

So, I leave for camp in a week and I don't want to leave any game hanging while I'm gone, so for the sake of getting this show on the road, I'm gonna Lynch Whitetiger. Not sure if that's enough, so... let's hope it is? I guess?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Lotus has been killed!

He was a normal Townie!

Night 2 has ended!

Day 3 has begun!

5 players remaining!

Somewhere between 2 and 4 votes required for a lynch!

Each player's lynch will vary between 0 and 2 votes!

Begin!

Dunsparce

Well folks, this might just be the last day, and so far, nothing has happened. That might be partially my fault, since I'm a jailer. Night 1 I jailed Req, night 2 I jailed Tag. I had pretty much nothing to go on, so I just jailed the people who... did anything at all.

Now why don't you folks do some roleclaiming too, huh?

Requiem

Because holy hell, I'm bad at reading scum. I was wrong with Whitetiger, but I'm hoping for at least a 50% accuracy here.
Is that worth hard lynching me for though? I mean, I get it, but if you're admittedly skeptical of your own ability to read scum, a FoS might be the better way to go. If the mafia wanted to, they could just use that vote and take me out.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Whoa! Something weird has happened!

The mafia's kill tonight has been...pre-emptively roleblocked?

How did that happen? That doesn't seem very vanilla!

Did TC mis-judge how vanilla this game would be? Did somebody exploit a poorly written role requirement?

Whatever the case may be, it looks like the mafia does NOT get a kill tonight!

Shizno

Is that worth hard lynching me for though? I mean, I get it, but if you're admittedly skeptical of your own ability to read scum, a FoS might be the better way to go. If the mafia wanted to, they could just use that vote and take me out.
Look man, you either go hard or you go home and I go hard.

Requiem

I still don't know how to explain things better than I already have. If you wanna lynch me because I said the wrong thing, that's up to you, but I still don't think saying that I was hammering someone because it was their fifth lynch vote in a game with nine players was wrong.

Tag_Ross

I have reason to believe you know how many votes are needed to successfully lynch and the post along with your last hammer feels like you're playing it off, but I've played scum with you, I know how you love to pretty much tell town what you're doing and fuck around to confuse us.

Requiem

Knowing that, wouldn't it have made all the sense in the world to kill you? I know you're actually pretty good at mafia, so killing you would have made perfect sense if I was mafia. I'm not though and you're clearly still alive.

Your reason to believe I know how many votes are needed comes down to me misspeaking. That's not good enough in my book.

Requiem

You have one image in your head of how I play as mafia. If you want to assume that you've got me pegged, go for it. The thing is, that was back when Shadow and a few others were already doing the same thing for shits and giggles. Yeah, it's silly and neat to play like that, but you also have to remember that it's been years since then. Shadow even made a point in one of his games after all of that stuff to say that the mafia can't do it anymore. It was getting people mad, despite being just for fun at the end of the game. Not much else I can say. I tend to follow fads, I'm kinda unoriginal like that. Doing that ended back then.

Requiem

Whatever we end up doing, I'd like us to actually do it. Clearly the lynch majority hasn't been reached yet with two votes on me and I don't want to get aggressive for fear of getting another Townie lynched when we need every Townie we can get.

I hate to double post, but I really do need this game to be done by Tuesday at the latest. I say that because I really don't want to be inactive in a game where most players have already been inactive as it is, and I'm leaving next week to camp where I won't have much access to the internet. With the mafia thankfully losing a kill tonight thanks to whatever role shenanigans happened, we need people to speak up now more than ever.

@Dunsparce and @Jeroth, you guys haven't talked much this day phase. We still need lynches from y'all, as well as myself, so anything you have to say would be helpful.

Top Bottom