Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You better check yourself before I fucking wreck you.
Bah. Given your lynching record, I'd say you're wrong about that.

Requiem

I think it's more like you killing yourself would just be a side thing, like a subplot while everyone else does other stuff, then your death gets mentioned off hand in the end of the plot.

Requiem

I'm also pretty convinced that TC intentionally shitposted memes in the original game because he knew he was doing a poop mafia again and wanted to have the dichotomy of dueling shitposters, one who does it just because and the other because it's a legitimate strategy in his eyes.

I see you, TC.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm also pretty convinced that TC intentionally shitposted memes in the original game because he knew he was doing a poop mafia again and wanted to have the dichotomy of dueling shitposters, one who does it just because and the other because it's a legitimate strategy in his eyes.

I see you, TC.
Me to Easy:

Tirin has a solid piece of evidence against me, and I don't want to go to the trouble of defending the various accusations towards me cause that might take awhile, and probably still won't work.

But I thought, you know what would be funny?

If I pretended to have a sizable case against the person I think is most scummy right now (Andy), but before I post a giant treatise, just start posting shit memes everywhere.

Make everyone think that there's some day-action boogeyman out there who causes their target to post shit memes or something.

Also, it just might save my skin.

On top of being hilarious.

This is a good game.

Later...

Is it a stupid thing I've done?

Or the stupidest thing I've done?

Steal Thy Kill

Okay this was pretty entertaining. Poop mafia is fun, though this one was a bit too much. I mean... there's no fucking way that this game wouldn't have meme spam involved. But giving Req the Req role was a terrible, terrible idea. The Andy role was fucking hilarious, though.

Also what were the side effects of me Getting Req'd? I realized that it was Req'd instead of Wrecked, so I'm assuming it's meme spam

Colonel Thunder

Also what were the side effects of me Getting Req'd? I realized that it was Req'd instead of Wrecked, so I'm assuming it's meme spam
Yep. You would have had to have posted three shitty memes, and share your personal feelings about something.

Requiem

But giving Req the Req role was a terrible, terrible idea.

I actually had the TC role. Jeroth had the Req role. The only difference was that the Req role had to get offended about people being mad at it for meme-ing it up (though I never actually got offended about people being mad at me meme-ing it up in the original game, it was legitimate on their part) and the TC role had to say it was a legitimate strategy.

But yeah, I expected needing to post memes, but I didn't think my win condition was going to be tied to out meme-ing another player. As soon as I saw that was the case, I had to post as many memes as possible, especially since I knew I was Town and the player with the Req role might not be Town. If I got outmeme'd by that player and they were Mafia, it would hurt the Town. Though i knew I would almost certainly get lynched or night killed for posting so many memes any memes at all, it was just a necessary strategy on my part.

So, in a way, it did end up being a legitimate strategy (for this game and this game only), at least in my eyes.

Tag_Ross

And so Andy killed himself, joining the ranks of Tirin and Rondait in Mafia History.
Wait, wasn't Andy the one who Tirin dug up the vigilante kill from? And rondait was playing the Tirin role, so in other words it all comes down to Andy's nightkills being inherently shitty.

Besides, you and Req'd both have to be on any list of Mafia suicides after your One Punch Mafia plays.
I was hoping you were a doctor or something defensive, I was thinking something along the lines of "well, the vig is dead, so this should be safe, what's the worst that'll happen?"

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I've got a question for @Easy, did I actually trick you with my Poland question or did you walk into that on purpose?
Fair question. I think he walked into it, but it takes the cleverness out of it since he wanted to die.

As he should have.
Bit of... neither? I figured it was a trap, but I didn't know there'd be a modkill behind it and I wasn't gonna break character to avoid it (since I also didn't even give a shit if it was).

Colonel Thunder

Okay screw voting we'll do it my way.

I give the Bronze Turd Award to @AndyM03 , who was a great sport about being the game's punching bag, and for accidentally killing himself, which was pretty hilarious.

I give the Silver Turd Award to @Easy , for fully committing himself to the Dunsparce role, and rightfully contemplating suicide Night 1 in order to be the hero the game so desperately needed.

I give the Golden Turd Award to @Whitetiger for fully and hilariously committing himself to his role, even to the point of being lynched without breaking a sweat.

Lastly, I give the Cancer Turd to @Requiem , who, despite having a pretty legit pro-town reason for his actions and attempting to become the hero that the game didn't want but needed, still managed to post so many shitty memes that I think everyone would have just preferred if he posted no memes and let the mafia win.

Honorable Turds go to @Lotus for speaking more this game, and to @Jeroth for trying to be at least somewhat tactful with his meme spam.

GG everyone!

Top Bottom