Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I can confirm Easy's willingness to sacrifice himself.

But...I didn't want the only mafia to kill themselves and the SK to kill themselves both on Night 1..

So in the end, 5 players won, 5 players lost. Of those that won, only @Dunsparce and @Lotus were still alive at the end.

Now time for awards!

Please standby.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Everyone, whether they played in this game or just observed, can vote on the following Poop Mafia awards!

Golden Turd Award: Please state who you think was either the most skilled or most entertaining player throughout this game. Who's presence did you appreciate the most? Please bold your vote for Best Player.

Honorary Dunsparce Award: Please state who you think was the absolute worst this game. Just, the worst. Please bold your vote by voting to Lynch said person.

Your Games Are Shit: Please state whether you want me (or someone else) to do another Poop Mafia sometime again in the next couple months. If you like poop mafia, please say so. If you're sick of Poop Mafia, please Lynch TC

EDIT: The awards had different names before. I changed them just now to be more, uh, thematic.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Best Player: Whitetiger

Lynch Req

Game was fun at times, but we just definitely can't do any more with the goddamn shitty meme spamming.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Me being unkillable ensures a happy ending, which is why I'm so unkillable.

Are you against happy endings, TC?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Being killed by Easy, no less.

(Of course it was Easy; Tirin has no authority, after all.)

Top Bottom