Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Now that I'm free from the shackles of my role:

Did you randomly add Mordihim as a role this game?
So I make a perfectly rational argument, and you assume I'm subconsciously projecting a totally different person for some reason. Sorry. Didn't know I was talking to Dr. Sigmund Fucking Freud over here.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 1 has ended!

Rondait has been killed!

Rondait, You are Tirin, the Town Loudmouth!

At the beginning of every day phase, the GM will use a RNG to determine who your suspect is that day. It is your goal to get that person lynched that day. If you fail to lynch your suspect for two day phases, you will literally die from Butthurt the following night.

Also, in every single post you make, you must either praise yourself for how good you are at Mafia, or insult another player for how bad they are at Mafia.

If you die during this game, you will not come back to life.

Once you are dead, you are DEAD, and will not continue posting.

You are not immortal, and once you're dead you are forever dead and not coming back until the game ends.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you don't die from Butthurt.

Andy has been killed!

Here's the Role PM Andy received!

Andy, you are Andy, the Town Doctor!

Ha! You totally thought this was going to be a serial killer variant role, right? Sorry, not today.

You're actually the town doctor! You have, literally, the most Town role in the game! Every night you can target a player to protect them from harm! You couldn't possibly be more Town!

Only thing is...by the end of Day 2, you must roleclaim as having the Andy role.

Good luck convincing people you're town after that!

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

However, that's not how the role actually worked! If Andy (the character, not the player) was a bit smarter, he would have realized that the following was actually how his role worked!

Andy, you are Andy, the SERIAL KILLER!

lovable black man, who is my friend you know how this role works
Day 2 has Begun!

6 players remaining!

4 votes to lynch!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
LYNCH REQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
[
Andy, you are Andy, the SERIAL KILLER!

lovable black man, who is my friend you know how this role works
Also, no he doesn't.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you die during this game, you will not come back to life.

Once you are dead, you are DEAD, and will not continue posting.

You are not immortal, and once you're dead you are forever dead and not coming back until the game ends.
double-confirmed for self-resurrecting

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
All players should be rather entertained to know that, while mistakenly believing himself to be the doctor, Andy insulted the other players before pompously declaring that he would target and protect himself.

And so Andy killed himself, joining the ranks of Tirin and Rondait in Mafia History.

Dunsparce

I think I'm starting to understand this game better. I've been playing it passively. I've been waiting for people to make mistakes on their own. But I realize that is a flawed way to go about this. You have to provoke people. You have to try and make them slip up.

With that in mind, I would like to ask you all a question that will prove your innocents or guilt, depending on how you answer.

How do you feel about the nation of Poland?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
All players should be rather entertained to know that, while mistakenly believing himself to be the doctor, Andy insulted the other players before pompously declaring that he would target and protect himself.

And so Andy killed himself, joining the ranks of Tirin and Rondait in Mafia History.
I was killed by abilities not doing what they stated and people being afraid of me.

Besides, you and Req'd both have to be on any list of Mafia suicides after your One Punch Mafia plays.

Top Bottom