Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All players should be rather entertained to know that, while mistakenly believing himself to be the doctor, Andy insulted the other players before pompously declaring that he would target and protect himself.
But I thought Rondait had the Tirin role?

Oh right, cause tirn de new rond8.
With that in mind, I would like to ask you all a question that will prove your innocents or guilt, depending on how you answer.

How do you feel about the nation of Poland?
What? Isn't that some tiny little communist state in Europe, or something?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
What? Isn't that some tiny little communist state in Europe, or something?
Easy has been modkilled by the GM!

Easy, you are Dunsparce, the Master Ruseman AND Mafia!

Not too long ago, Easy responded to your kind and sincere question in the Mafia Discussion thread with scathing sarcasm! It's time you get back at him and show him what it means to mess with Dunsparce!

Your goal is to cause as much confusion and anger in the game as possible!

Also, the RNG chose you to be the game's Mafia, which is kind of hilarious.

Every night, you choose someone to kill.

You win when you are the only player left alive, assuming the GM is amused by whatever you did to try to turn the game into a clusterfuck.

Every player receives 1/3 of a victory if you die, because you're Dunsparce, and there's a victory there.
The game has ended!

The town wins!

Give me a bit to tally up everybody's victories and losses and such!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Thank Christ.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Easy, you are Dunsparce, the Master Ruseman AND Mafia!

Not too long ago, Easy responded to your kind and sincere question in the Mafia Discussion thread with scathing sarcasm! It's time you get back at him and show him what it means to mess with Dunsparce!

Your goal is to cause as much confusion and anger in the game as possible!

Also, the RNG chose you to be the game's Mafia, which is kind of hilarious.

Every night, you choose someone to kill.

You win when you are the only player left alive, assuming the GM is amused by whatever you did to try to turn the game into a clusterfuck.

Every player receives 1/3 of a victory if you die, because you're Dunsparce, and there's a victory there.
Easy did not meet his win conditions!

Easy loses!

Dunsparce, you are Easy, the Town GM!

You are Easy, the forum's historical One Punch Man!

You're running the game, so every night you can choose to target another player and learn their full role and alignment, with no restrictions.

If at any point in the game a player speaks of Poland or Polacks in a negative manner, they will be modkilled by you on the spot, even in the middle of the day! This will not end the day phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated!
Dunsparce met all his win conditions!

Dunsparce wins!

Stealthy, you are Youma, the Town AFK

You may only make one post the entire game, unless otherwise specified! After that, you may only post using lynch votes or unlynch votes, no additional text.

Every night, you can choose to Get Req'd! This will roleblock a player of your choice, with some currently hidden side effects affecting yourself. These will become known to you when you use the ability.

If you survive until Night 3, you can use the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon, which will kill every player in the game! That would be hilarious, and you should totally do it!

You receive a 1/3 victory if all threats to the town are eliminated.

You receive a full victory if you get to use the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon.
Stealthy only met some of his win conditions!

Stealthy wins 1/3, meaning he 2/3 loses!

Stealthy loses!

Andy, you are Andy, the SERIAL KILLER!

lovable black man, who is my friend you know how this role works
Andy does not in fact know how this role works!

Andy mistakenly believes that he wins!

Andy wins!

Rondait, You are Tirin, the Town Loudmouth!

At the beginning of every day phase, the GM will use a RNG to determine who your suspect is that day. It is your goal to get that person lynched that day. If you fail to lynch your suspect for two day phases, you will literally die from Butthurt the following night.

Also, in every single post you make, you must either praise yourself for how good you are at Mafia, or insult another player for how bad they are at Mafia.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you don't die from Butthurt.
Rondait met his win conditions!

Rondait wins!

Shizno, you are Stealthy, the Town Sane Man!

Once again, you are the only competent player in this game. Due to your skill and influence, your lynch vote is worth two votes.

However, all the shitty memes getting posted are giving you cancer!

Once twenty shitty memes have been posted in the game thread, you will die of cancer.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and if you don't die of cancer.
Shizno died of cancer, but the town won!

Shizno more than halfway wins!

Shizno wins!

Whitetiger, you are Tim, the Town Whitetiger Hater!

You know who sucks? Whitetiger! You wish you were a serial killer so you could kill him!

You know that the player Lotus has the Whitetiger role! Every post, you must insult him in some way.

You win if Lotus (having the Whitetiger role) is dead, and all threats to the town are eliminated.
Lotus (playing Whitetiger) still draws breath!

Whitetiger loses!

Lotus, you are Whitetiger, the Town Tim Hater!

You know who sucks? Tim! He sucks so bad, you don't even want a no lynch this game!

You know that the player Whitetiger has the Tim role! Every post, you must insult him in some way.

You win if Whitetiger (having the Tim role) is dead, and all threats to the town are eliminated.
Lotus met all his win conditions!

Lotus wins!

Jeroth, you are Requiem, the Town Shitposter!

Every day phase, you must post at least five shitty memes!

By the end of Day 2, you must have posted more shitty memes than any other player, or you will fail your win conditions AND die! If you and another player have posted equal amounts of shit memes, then you BOTH die!

If anyone complains about your memes, you must complain back in some way.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated, and if you posted more shit memes than anyone else by the end of Day 2.

If you and the other shitposter are both dead by the end of the game, every other player receives 1/3 of a victory.

Req, you are TC, the Town Shitposter!

Every day phase, you must post at least three shitty memes!

By the end of Day 2, you must have posted more shitty memes than any other player, or you will fail your win conditions AND die! If you and another player have posted equal amounts of shit memes, then you BOTH die!

If anyone complains about your memes, you must respond by insisting it's a legitimate strategy.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated, and if you posted more shit memes than anyone else by the end of Day 2.

If you and the other shitposter are both dead by the end of the game, every other player receives 1/3 of a victory.
Please give me a second to declare a winner between the two shitposters.

I need to don my hazmat suit and count the memes.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I don't understand - how was what I said about Poland negative? It didn't seem that way to me.

Boy, am I glad to be done with this.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I lol'd.

Edit: Then I spilled my drink, and cursed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I tried to heroically kill myself and end the madness on Night 1, but TC was like no pls don't throw the game. Hence "A Hero Denied."

But damn it TC, they don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise.

Lotus

I think I'm starting to understand this game better. I've been playing it passively. I've been waiting for people to make mistakes on their own. But I realize that is a flawed way to go about this. You have to provoke people. You have to try and make them slip up.

With that in mind, I would like to ask you all a question that will prove your innocents or guilt, depending on how you answer.

How do you feel about the nation of Poland?
I know their ladies know their way around a sausage. That's about all I know of Poland, and it forces me to approve.

Top Bottom