Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

AndyM03

You enjoy these memes you sick bastard? When you've played mafia for eons like I have you learn that those who enjoy memes but don't post them deserve death.

Lynch Shizno
What is memed may never meme.
He's doing a greater good dammit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
(No seriously, let me know if that wasn't obvious enough. I'm new at this.)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wow, okay. Way to be an asshole, Req.

Lotus

If Whitetiger's at fault for getting lynched because he's too quiet, then rape victims are at fault for being sexy when they got raped. LYNCH LOTUS.

Oh, wait I forgot:

UNLYNCH TC

LYNCH LOTUS.

Hope that's obvious enough for you.
Well we all know Whitetiger is the least sexy among us, so that clearly doesn't follow.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So was my lynch vote not visible enough after all? Just asking.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wow. Okay. Get bitchy at me just for asking a question.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
See, it's exactly that kind of derisive and disrespectful behavior that is the only reason I'm here in the first place.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh wait, I think I know what the problem is.

CONFIRM UNLYNCH ON TC
CONFIRM LYNCH ON LOTUS

Dunsparce

Just to keep the ball rolling I'm gonna share my thoughts, even though my opinion is pretty worthless, being a newb and all.

Req: (And you people say I give the forums cancer) He's been posting, but he hasn't been involved. I feel like he posts a bunch of memes to avoid being accused of lurking.

Easy: Definitely a smart player. He's been trying to provoke me from the very start. Trying to see what makes me tick. This is a clever thing to do since no one knows how I'm gonna play. He's tried to get a bandwagon going against Lotus for an obvious joke, so color me suspicious.

The rest of you guys have been mostly joking. I don't really want to lynch anyone yet. I figure we should wait until someone defends someone (assuming there's more than one mafia man).

Last edited:
Top Bottom