Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Whitetiger

Lotus did you even read the fucking OP? Are you looking to get modkilled? TC very clearly put in his original post that there are only EIGHT players
There's only 8 players, so yeah, sign up if you're interested!

Players:

WT
Easy
Stealthy
Rondait
Req
Shizno
Andy
Jeroth
Dunsparce
Lotus
Yet there you and Dunsparce are filling some imaginary 9th and 10th spots when none exist. I can forgive dunsparce because he's a bit dumb but you should know better. Your actions are inexcusable and at this point I've lost my patience with you.

Execute Lotus

also Lynch Lotus. I'm gonna double down.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Holy crap Whitetiger, are you retarded or some shit? I may be new at this, but that was really super dumb of you.

(The above statement is intended to be read in a polite and respectful tone).

Lotus

Lotus did you even read the fucking OP? Are you looking to get modkilled? TC very clearly put in his original post that there are only EIGHT players

Yet there you and Dunsparce are filling some imaginary 9th and 10th spots when none exist. I can forgive dunsparce because he's a bit dumb but you should know better. Your actions are inexcusable and at this point I've lost my patience with you.

Execute Lotus

also Lynch Lotus. I'm gonna double down.
Whoa there, you went from lurking to fuck angry at me for nearly no reason. You need to settle and L2P. You were lurking and needed lynched. You're wasting your kill powers targeting me. Fucking dumb waste of space.

Also, nice try.

Whitetiger

Whoa there, you went from lurking to fuck angry at me for nearly no reason. You need to settle and L2P. You were lurking and needed lynched. You're wasting your kill powers targeting me. Fucking dumb waste of space.

Also, nice try.
You think adhering to the very clearly stated rules of the game is no reason? You're just begging for a modkill now. Also just because you have nothing to do all day doesn't mean I should have to post every minute of every day. I work, go to school, support a family, volunteer at a soup kitchen and exercise 12 hours a day. I've got no time for big analysis posts like you.

Lotus

You think adhering to the very clearly stated rules of the game is no reason? You're just begging for a modkill now. Also just because you have nothing to do all day doesn't mean I should have to post every minute of every day. I work, go to school, support a family, volunteer at a soup kitchen and exercise 12 hours a day. I've got no time for big analysis posts like you.
You mad, bro?

Going to eat at a soup kitchen isn't volunteering. I'll hold my lunch on you so you have the for your kids, who BTW are probably getting into a big white van for some candy while you rant and rave on this forum that is more important than they are.

TL;DR gtfo.

Whitetiger

Whitetiger has been quiet all game long. He is obviously lurking, which is a fucking stupid strategy.
Also you basically just roleclaimed "not a lurker" which is against the rules of Easy's game, which this one is based off of. Ergo you are a dirty rulebreaker.
Well we all know Whitetiger is the least sexy among us, so that clearly doesn't follow.
You also claimed here that you were sexier than me, which again is a roleclaim because you obliquely claim to not be not sexy here. Another classic mistake. Don't even tempt fate. Even if you're probably right. You don't want to walk that fine line with either the dm or me.

I'm a dangerous person and I bet town will probably lynch me but I get to make a medic save that stops any kill, even lynches, every time there is a 1 digit in any position in any timezone on the clock. So good luck with that, I've basically ascended all you lesser beings.

Whitetiger

You mad, bro?

Going to eat at a soup kitchen isn't volunteering. I'll hold my lunch on you so you have the for your kids, who BTW are probably getting into a big white van for some candy while you rant and rave on this forum that is more important than they are.

TL;DR gtfo.
Typical mafia play to cut somebody off while they're talking. You could clearly see my activity via my profile where it says in clear letting that I'm viewing the mafia thread. Did you just think I was reading your dumbass posts? You're fucking conceited. If I was viewing this thread, then it's obvious I'm making a post, which you obviously knew but still interjected yourself mid-point. You're done kid.

Super Execute Lotus

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Shizno has died of cancer!

Shizno, you are Stealthy, the Town Sane Man!

Once again, you are the only competent player in this game. Due to your skill and influence, your lynch vote is worth two votes.

However, all the shitty memes getting posted are giving you cancer!

Once twenty shitty memes have been posted in the game thread, you will die of cancer.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and if you don't die of cancer.
Now only five votes are required for a majority lynch!

The Day continues!

Lotus

Come at me, bro.

Three more lynches and Whitetigers kids won't get molested. Let's save his children, and my sanity.

Also, Whitetiger is a pussy that had to hide behind his execute just to kill me, can't do it otherwise.

Top Bottom