Ended TC's "One Poop" Mafia: Town Wins, Turds Awarded

Dunsparce

Lynch WT

I thought he was joking when he jumped on Lotus for joining the game after he was supposed to, but he's actually rolling with it.

Last edited:

Whitetiger

If Whitetiger's at fault for getting lynched because he's too quiet, then rape victims are at fault for being sexy when they got raped. LYNCH LOTUS.

Oh, wait I forgot:

UNLYNCH TC

LYNCH LOTUS.

Hope that's obvious enough for you.
Oh wait, I think I know what the problem is.

CONFIRM UNLYNCH ON TC
CONFIRM LYNCH ON LOTUS
Oh great now Lotus paid off the other players and the DM like the good for nothing scum he is. The DM 'conveniently missed' the fact that Lotus has been voted on already. Twice. By the same player. Or maybe he's not even counting the votes of the only person voting to lynch Lotus with me. Typical mafia corruption.

Dunsparce

Yeah, it is kinda weird that TC didn't even count your votes. I have no idea what that would mean. Lynch immunity?

Last edited:

Requiem

Hm, if Easy is Town, lynching Lotus or the Lotus role will give him his win condition and I get the feeling that it would have to happen today. It seems Easy's lynch doesn't count, but ours all could. If he's not Town, it doesn't matter if we get his win condition for him.

Thoughts?

Lotus

You're already super executing me why push a lynch? That would be the same as a no lynch. You're obviously ignorant of how to properly use your role, and of how to play mafia.

Oh great now Lotus paid off the other players and the DM like the good for nothing scum he is. The DM 'conveniently missed' the fact that Lotus has been voted on already. Twice. By the same player. Or maybe he's not even counting the votes of the only person voting to lynch Lotus with me. Typical mafia corruption.
You don't even know what mafia is.

Requiem

I was uh, I was just pretending to dunder around a bit with the vote count on Day 1, like Easy did in the actual game. Yes. That is what occurred, haha.

You're already super executing me why push a lynch?
Game wise, this is a good point. If Lotus is going to be dead no matter what from a super execute (if it even goes off and isn't just a bluff), would lynching him still be required for a (supposed) win condition on Easy's part?

But again, if Easy is mafia, his win condition doesn't matter.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wait, WHAT?

Okay, something wacky is going on. Are people going back and editing their posts or something, or am I just that blind?
Why would you even ask that question when it tells you right by the post when it was last edited, or not? Is it because you're retarded?

I'm only asking out of curiosity in case there's some other reason I don't know about, instead of you just being retarded.

Whitetiger

You're already super executing me why push a lynch? That would be the same as a no lynch. You're obviously ignorant of how to properly use your role, and of how to play mafia.
Game wise, this is a good point. If Lotus is going to be dead no matter what from a super execute (if it even goes off and isn't just a bluff), would lynching him still be required for a (supposed) win condition on Easy's part?

Bitch I have executes for days, why be efficient when you're the king of killing? I've been sk more times than days you've been on this planet. I have 8 degrees in mass murder and have more day kills than lotus can count to (though that's obvious as I clearly have a non-zero amount).
You don't even know what mafia is.
I've lost patience again. We're done here.
Ultra Execute Lotus

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Obviously my win condition is to lynch all the suspicious people, you dumb liberal sheep.

Requiem

Obviously my win condition is to lynch all the suspicious people, you dumb liberal sheep.

Actually, just correcting myself here. Clearly Easy isn't Tim, but I figured that since TC was doing his... vote thing that he's doing with forgetting people, it looked like he wasn't seeing Lotus' lynch votes. That's not the case, so ignore me.

Anyways, back to shitposting. Lynch Black Panther White Tiger.

Top Bottom