Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
You know the drill.

Players:

Lotus - Rondait, the Town Spaz
WT - Jeroth, the Town GM
Dunsparce - Andy, the Lazy Town - killed for meme in post-credits scene
Jeroth - Null, the Serial Killer #2 - lynched Day 2
Tag - Tim, the Serial Killer - killed Night 1
Tirin - Dunsparce, the Town Antagonist - killed Night 1
Stealthy - TC, the Town Dunder - lynched Day 1
Req'd - Tirin, the Town Momentum Switcher - modkilled by TC for implying he's a bitch
Zircom - Stealthy, the Town Major Loss - killed by everything before game even started
Danny - Requiem, the Town Memer - bananahammered by RECON Day 1
Walrus - Firedemon, the Town Dumbass/Memer - bananahammered by RECON Day 1

Honorable Turd - The Honorable Turd goes to Stealthy, as a consolation prize for my ineptitude as a GM leading to his being killed on Day 1. Twice. Again. Also his drunk posts were hilarious.

Bronze Turd - The Bronze Turd goes to Dunsparce, for seriously thinking that his Andy role was a legit Serial Killer role, and thusly taking the game way more seriously than anyone in their right mind should. It was funny.

Silver Turd - The Silver Turd goes to Whitetiger, for stopping the other players from throwing the game after the hammer fell. Fair and Fortunate GMing.

Bloody Cancer Turd - The Bloody Cancer Turd goes to Requiem, for numerous crimes against humanity including calling the GM a bitch, posting memes, shitposting, deathposting, and shitdeathposting. May you burn in hell and harass our bowl no more.

Golden Turd - The highly esteemed Golden Turd goes to Tag Ross, for fully committing to the "Tim" role in an incredibly hilarious fashion, even to the point of killing himself when his bastard RNG demanded it. Good work Tag!

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Not as poopy as some of TC's lynch targets last game, but I think I'd still like to play.

Requiem

I'm in.

Fuck.

Also inb4 Andy role has no rez ability because he forgets he should use it.

Requiem

Basically this is a game that parodies the game that came before it, so in this case, Jeroth's Rick and Morty mafia. The roles are based on what we as players did in the game before.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
That's fine, I'm game.
A less serious game will be a good way to get back into the game.

Requiem

Stealthy getting killed by both the SK and the mafia, Andy not rezzing anyone, TC being very right, but also being wrong, Req getting to know a few roles but then dying before telling anyone about it.

Jerry saving the day after Rick and Morty just die. There's plenty here

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Roles go out tomorrow in like, 12 hours.

I'm not entirely sure how much there is to parody this time around, but fuck it, in.
I'm feeling this too. I have a funny idea for a Poop Mafia of FD's current game, but after that, I think I'll take a break from Poop Mafia for a bit. Keep it from going stale.

Last edited:

Walrus

Sounds like me! /in

Poop Mafia sounds like a perfect opportunity for going bat shit insane.

Last edited:
Top Bottom