Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Whoa there!

It looks like we hit 3 lynches (the hammer) back when Whitetiger lynched Jeroth, but then a bunch of discussion and lynch changes happened immediately afterwards.

Hm...not sure how to approach this. Do I end the day or let it continue? It's supposedly LYLO, so that could be a pretty big deal.

Let's see...

Whitetiger!

WT, since you clearly have the "Jeroth the GM" role this game, I'll let you decide. Is Jeroth lynched and do we go into the night phase? Or does this day phase continue as it's going?

Whitetiger

Well this is a confusing situation but I think the game will proceed most smoothly if we just make the call that once the hammer has been cast, no further votes can be made, as is consistent with previous games. This would mean that Jeroth (the player) was already lynched and the votes cannot be changed now.

Dunsparce

BULL.
FUCKING.
SHIT.

Tiger, you're so transparent that (I was too lazy to think of a metaphor). What an amazing coincidence that right after I cast my vote on you, you decide to end the day.

Colonel Thunder

Jeroth has been lynched!

He was...

Jeroth, you are Null, the Serial Killer #2!

Well, you're just a Mafia member, but somehow TC manged to have a minor influence on eliminating totally wreck the Mafia early game, leaving you as the sole survivor! So basically you're a Serial Killer.

Every night you can decide on someone to kill!
Day 2 has ended!

Night 2 has begun!

Send in your night actions!

Colonel Thunder

Night 2 has ended!

Nobody died!

The Town wins!

Whitetiger was...

Whitetiger, you are Jeroth, the Town GM!

You're the GM of the game! You put a lot of hard work and effort into getting Rick and Morty Mafia to be fun and full of flavor.

And you know what's not going to ruin it?

FUCKING MEMES

So long as you are alive, you will automatically modkill any player that posts a meme!

Lotus was...

Lotus, you are Rondait, the Town Spaz!

It's always a good idea to carry the previous day phase's momentum, without any discussion or critical thinking!

Every day phase, your first post must include a vote to lynch someone!

If somebody ever votes to lynch you, you must begin spazzing the fuck out! You must do this by confessing to the Town's cop, Andy (being played by the player Dunsparce) what your role is. You just can't quote this PM directly, but otherwise feel free to describe your role.

To clarify, if somebody votes to lynch you, you must roleclaim and even tag (@) the player Dunsparce in the post and confess it all to him. You must refer to him as being the town's cop as well.

Also, please share any crimes or even minor bad things or bad thoughts you've had or done with player Dunsparce once you confess.

Dunsparce was...

Dunsparce, you are Andy, the Serial Killer!

You're the serial killer! But, you're scared of misinterpreting your role again, like you did last game! That was a huge embarrassment! So you decide to play it safe and only kill someone once, during a night phase. Then you'll just sit it out and I don't know, get drunk or something.

Good luck winning as the SK with only one kill!
Well, that's the PM Dunsparce received anyways! Sadly, Andy wasn't really paying attention to the game or his PM.

This was his actual role!

Dunsparce, you are Andy, the Lazy Town (click for pic)!

lovable black man, who is my friend you a cop that can only use your night action once.
Town wins!

Good game everyone!

Colonel Thunder

Bonus Content: The PMs Between Dunsparce and I Just Now

It's all up to you. It's possible for you to win this.

Who do you want to kill?
Kill Whitetiger

I'm pretty sure Lotus is a cop. A dumb cop. Hopefully WT doesn't have a vig role. If he does, he'll probably kill me.

By the way, what happens if there's TWO SK's left standing?
Your investigation was successful!

Whitetiger is a Town player!

Colonel Thunder

Bonus Content: Tag's PMs

Tag, you are Tim, the Serial Killer because of FUCKING COURSE YOU ARE.

You're getting bored of being the SK every single game, so you decide to liven it up every game by using the RNG to decide on a kill each night, including yourself among those who might be slain!

I trust you to run the RNG yourself and be fair and unbiased, so please do that.
I'm going to use the most complicated rng I can come up with.
So I'm gonna calculate everyone's names into numbers using this chart

Then I'll see what I do from after I do that.
Tirin - 97773
Tagross - 9757488
Jeroth - 837496
Dunsparce - 213857713
Requiem - 7361732
Lotus - 14918
Danny - 27335
Stealthy - 89371965
WhiteTiger - 3679397536

Time to fuck with those numbers to make shit simple
Tirin - 97773 =33(Tirin)= 305613
Tagross - 9757488=48(Tagross)=27095040
Jeroth - 837496 =37(jeroth)=1342656
Dunsparce - 213857713=37(dunsparce)=435120
Requiem - 7361732=29(Requiem)=153468
Lotus - 14918=23(Lotus)=6624
Danny - 27335=20(Danny)=12600
Stealthy - 89371965=48(stealthy)=19595520
WhiteTiger - 3679397536=58 (WhiteTiger)=1118781720

Now to fuck with it some more.

Also, stop killing people after I fuck with their rng values.
Tirin - 97773 =33(Tirin)= 305613=18
Tagross - 9757488=48(Tagross)=27095040=27
Jeroth - 837496 =37(jeroth)=1342656=29
Dunsparce - 213857713=37(dunsparce)=435120=15
Lotus - 14918=23(Lotus)=6624=18
Stealthy - 89371965=48(stealthy)=19595520=36
WhiteTiger - 3679397536=58 (WhiteTiger)=1118781720=36
Tirin - 33+18=51
Tagross - 48+27=75
Jeroth - 37+29=66
Dunsparce - 37+25=67
Lotus - 23+18=41
Stealthy - 48+36=84
WhiteTiger - 58+36=94

Good enough. Now I'll just keep doing a 100 number rng until one of those numbers is hit by the rng.

I thought it would take longer to kill someo... FUCK, THAT'S STEALTHY.
...did you just kill yourself?
Guess I'm in the club

Colonel Thunder

Awards:

Honorable Turd - The Honorable Turd goes to Stealthy, as a consolation prize for my ineptitude as a GM leading to his being killed on Day 1. Twice. Again. Also his drunk posts were hilarious.

Bronze Turd - The Bronze Turd goes to Dunsparce, for seriously thinking that his Andy role was a legit Serial Killer role, and thusly taking the game way more seriously than anyone in their right mind should. It was funny.

Silver Turd - The Silver Turd goes to Whitetiger, for stopping the other players from throwing the game after the hammer fell. Fair and Fortunate GMing.

Bloody Cancer Turd - The Bloody Cancer Turd goes to Requiem, for numerous crimes against humanity including calling the GM a bitch, posting memes, shitposting, deathposting, and shitdeathposting. May you burn in hell and harass our bowl no more.

Golden Turd - The highly esteemed Golden Turd goes to Tag Ross, for fully committing to the "Tim" role in an incredibly hilarious fashion, even to the point of killing himself when his bastard RNG demanded it. Good work Tag!

Good game everyone!

There will be one more (very very quick) Poop Mafia game in, uh, just a little bit, but then I'm going to take a break for awhile. Thanks for playing!

Colonel Thunder

Why didn't Dunsparce get modkilled by me when he pmed you a video? Pretty sure that counts as a meme.

Dunsparce has been killed!

Dunsparce was...

Dunsparce, you are Andy, the Serial Killer!

You're the serial killer! But, you're scared of misinterpreting your role again, like you did last game! That was a huge embarrassment! So you decide to play it safe and only kill someone once, during a night phase. Then you'll just sit it out and I don't know, get drunk or something.

Good luck winning as the SK with only one kill!
Well, that's the PM Dunsparce received anyways! Sadly, Andy wasn't really paying attention to the game or his PM.

This was his actual role!

Dunsparce, you are Andy, the Lazy Town (click for pic)!

lovable black man, who is my friend you a cop that can only use your night action once.

Top Bottom