Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You quit after like four games of getting killed first night on Urealms. I STUCK AROUND SO LONG THEY WERE KILLING ME IN GAMES I WASN'T EVEN IN. GET OFF YOUR OWN DICK AND GET ON MY LEVEL.

BITCH.
Then, not to be antagonistic, but how can you still be so fucking shit? My simultaneously-drunk-and-stoned mafia game ups your sober one, and evidently when you're drunk you just ramble like a fuckboy. Hold your liquor better, you goddamn disgrace.

OKAY WHATEVER REQ'S ROLE IS SO UP TIRIN'S TIGHT ASS THAT HE'S EITHER TIRIN OR A PEN OR DUNSPARCE. OR BOTH.
Pens go in the front door, you fucking scrub.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, Tirin, please explain this whole pen thing for those of us who aren't familiar.
We've already covered how it involves Tirin sticking pens in his dickhole; how much more of an explanation do you really want, and why?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, Tirin, please explain this whole pen thing for those of us who aren't familiar.
You've just gotta antagonize me, don't you, TC? Fine, I'll give you the super-abridged version of it, but you brought this on yourself.

Once upon a time, I stuck a pen into my urethra on Lumpy's recommendation. Results were mixed, but I learned a thus-far useless lesson: if you're gonna stick things in your urethra, you should probably start smaller than a pen. Since that day, I have never put any foreign objects into my urethra, but I have no regrets.

Also, why the fuck have you dumbasses not lynched Stealthy yet!?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Stealthy: 4 (WT, Tirin, Dunsparce, Tag Ross)

4 votes to lynch

Stealthy has been killed! On Day 1! Twice! How fitting!

He was...

Stealthy, you are TC, the Town Dunder!

For some reason your scumdar isn't half bad this game! You know that FD (being played by Walrus) is Mafia!

However, you've developed a very cunning plan! Instead of lynching each other, the two of you have agreed to a ceasefire! You want to get somebody else lynched Day 1, that way you can use your Night 1 ability to kill Firedemon!

That way, you have one less person voting to lynch you Day 1! And also, even if you get lynched, you'll still be able to...um...

You see, this ceasefire thing is good for you and the town because...it'll uh...Firedemon is...um...he wouldn't expect...uh...

It's hard to explain, but it totally makes sense!

So yeah! You must share with the town that you know Firedemon (being played by Walrus) is Mafia, but try to convince them not to lynch him Day 1 for some reason!
Night 1 begins!

Send in your night actions!

Colonel Thunder

Oh, right. Forgot to do a death scene.

--

"TC's acting weird."

"And kinda drunk."

"If you guys lived with him, you'd know that's normal."

"Yeah, he's acting weird in my game!"

"Wait so we're lynching TC?"

"He's the antagonist, get 'em!"

"No! I'm not Mafia! Firedemon's mafia!"

"He's already dead, and he flipped town dude."

"Oh. ACK!"

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Walrus died forever ago, Tag.

Now, since TC was obviously not town last game and his role is town in this game despite being an antagonistic bastard GM, I propose a mafia conspiracy theory: one or both of TC and Firedemon (rather, Walrus and Stealthy) were reverse death millers, and TC is trolling the fuck out of all of us. It was the perfect plan until I figured it out, Thunderclaw.

...Uh, that or town is pretty fucked, since we've lost five townies in one day phase. Either way, if TC modkills me you'll know for a fact that I'm right (or he's just fucking with us more). Either way, good game so far/10.

Colonel Thunder

Night 2 has died!

Tirin has died!

Tirin, you are Dunsparce, the Town Antagonist!

You must use the word "antagonistic" in every post, in the context of either calling somebody antagonistic, or defending yourself by claiming that you are not being antagonistic!

So basically Tirin, just play exactly how you would normally play, except using the word "antagonistic" in place of phrases like, "shut up, jag" and your other hallmark tag lines.
Tag Ross has died!

Tag, you are Tim, the Serial Killer because of FUCKING COURSE YOU ARE.

You're getting bored of being the SK every single game, so you decide to liven it up every game by using the RNG to decide on a kill each night, including yourself among those who might be slain!

I trust you to run the RNG yourself and be fair and unbiased, so please do that.
Day 2 has begun!

4 players remaining!

3 votes to lynch!

Last edited:
Top Bottom