Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Oh no!

It seems that Danny and Walrus have summoned the righteous wrath of our administrator, because they kept on tagging @RECONmaster and telling him hat Prince has died!

RECONmaster has Bananahammered Danny and Walrus!

For all intents and purposes, they are now dead!

Danny, you are Requiem, the Town Memer!

In every post you make, you must tag (@Rec...) Recon and inform him that Prince has died! You must do this at least twice in every day phase!

You can not roleclaim that aspect of your role! Also, I did not inform Recon that I was doing this! Neither can you! Hopefully you don't get banned!

(Lastly, somebody else has a very similar role to this one! They will be tagging Recon as well, and telling him that Prince has died. There is a secret mechanic regarding the two of you tagging Recon, so good luck figuring that out!)

Walrus, you are Firedemon, the Town Dumbass/Town Memer!

For some reason your scumdar isn't half bad this game! You know that TC (being played by Stealthy) is Mafia!

However, for some reason you accepted TC's proposal for a ceasefire, because apparently you're retarded.

You can not vote to lynch TC (Stealthy). Also, you must share with the town that you know TC (being played by Stealthy) is Mafia, but try to convince them not to lynch him Day 1.

ALSO, in every post you make, you must tag (@Rec...) Recon and inform him that Prince has died! You must do this at least three times in every day phase!

You can not roleclaim that aspect of your role! Also, I did not inform Recon that I was doing this! Neither can you! Hopefully you don't get banned!

(Lastly, somebody else has a very similar role to this one! They will be tagging Recon as well, and telling him that Prince has died. There is a secret mechanic regarding the two of you tagging Recon, so good luck figuring that out!)
The secret mechanic was that they'd be killed whenever Alex took further notice of their actions in the thread.

8 players remaining!

5 votes for majority lynch!

Day 1 continues!

Tag_Ross

I was pointing out how stealthy's role/alignment has been exposed as TC/scum. So he has died, just not yet.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
What are you, a bitch?

Requiem has been modkilled, for implying I'm a bitch!

Req, you are Tirin, the Town Momentum Switcher!

Everyone else is stupid and has bad scumdar and is fucking stupid! Their lynch votes are shit-tier, jaggy shit!

Every day phase, you must change the lynch momentum! The first person that has a vote on them in a day phase must not be lynched, because they're a bad lynch! The town must lynch the person you say gets lynched.

If you fail in doing this on both Day 1 and Day 2, you will literally die from butthurt.

7 players remaining!

4 votes for a majority lynch!

Day 1 continues!

Requiem

He's called me his forum bae. Better to tell him the truth though.

Don't make idle threats, TC. Kill Whitetiger.

Top Bottom