Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Requiem

I feel like I should lynch you on principle and because it would be a good idea because this is some nonsense.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Walrus, that's my joke.
I already told @RECONmaster prince has died, think of a new joke.
Anyway, enough with the nonesense.

I seriously don't get day 1 lynches.
Unless you're scum, there is really no advantage to lynching day 1, because nobody has any information yet, right?

Requiem

Walrus, that's my joke.
I already told @RECONmaster prince has died, think of a new joke.
Anyway, enough with the nonesense.

I seriously don't get day 1 lynches.
Unless you're scum, there is really no advantage to lynching day 1, because nobody has any information yet, right?
pleasedontstartthisagain

Walrus

Walrus, that's my joke.
TC's silent murder of Prince is no joke. He was hit by a smooth criminal named Thunder Claw, my long time rival/lover, and the world + @RECONmaster needs to be informed of the truth.
I feel like I should lynch you on principle and because it would be a good idea because this is some nonsense.
Lynch Requiem. Your refusal to take my 100% perfect scum read seriously is a disgrace to popsicle-kind. I wouldn't be making this sly accusation if I didn't have a reason.

Requiem

Oh so you're Firedemon. Now I have a reason from this game and last game to lynch you.

Lynch Walrus.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Damn you guys for making me go back and read the other thread to check your information.
Firedemon was scum.
TC's rival is firedemon therefore walrus is either dumb as hell, or some type of jester.

Lynch Walrus

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Just to clarify for you newcomers, the RNG determines which player roles are mafia. Just because somebody was mafia last game, the role based off of them does not necessarily make them mafia.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
With this new information..

Safety Unlynch Walrus.

Top Bottom