Ended TC's Poopy Butthole Mafia: Town Wins, Awards Given!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I think it's funny that half the players in this game weren't even Jeroth's game on which this is based.

Whatever.

Sending roles out over the course of the next hour.

Tag_Ross

Well I've decided that I'm not going to play the poop game if I was in the real game (unless they need another player) and only play poop games if I wasn't in the real game, also I'm not going to study the actual game.

Colonel Thunder

"I won't even joke lynch TC!"

"The guy above me is scum and I know it!"

"Oh shit, what's my role again?"

"Wait, are you my...teammate?"

"Are they seriously all dead already?"

"Sigh, this again..."

"You jamokes have shit lynches!"

"I'll try not to sound antagonistic this game."

*flies buzzing*

"Oh no, have you seen the news?"

"I won't let it ruin my game!"

Day 1 has begun!

11 players remaining!

6 votes for majority lynch!

Colonel Thunder

Zircom has been killed!

Zircom has been stabbed, beaten, bludgeoned, burned, raped, impaled, electrocuted, poisoned, crushed, thrown off a cliff, run over by a car, drowned, choked, and stabbed again!

It seems that during the non-existent Night 0, he was targeted by literally every player ever, many of which weren't even playing in this game!

But oddly enough, it was the cancer that killed him.

Zircom, you are Stealthy, the Town Major Loss!

You are undoubtedly one of the best mafia players on the forum, and often the only quiet voice of reason in the clusterfuck of a Mafia game.

However, the mafia fears you, and the town fears you because you might be mafia! This makes you a pretty big target, so you can probably expect to die early on.

Just like in every single game of Mafia you've ever played!

Day 1 continues!

10 players remaining!

6 votes for majority lynch!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Not trying to be antagonistic here, but Stealthy hasn't been instagibbed in Mafia even half as many times as I have! The only reason I live a lot of the time is because the sheer aggro makes me nearly unlynchable.

Dunsparce

I'd like to confirm: I don't know how to play. Honestly, my role is just too complicated for me. I've got some real life stuff going on right now, which is my flimsy justification for why I won't be posting a lot. If you need me, I'll be livestreaming.

(how did I do?)

Requiem

I better not see any memes out of you guys, I want this to be a good game, untainted by your bullshit.
Not sure if an actual post or if themed by your role. Either way, it's been a while now since the memes. Even in the game this is based on there wasn't any memes. Seems the lady doth protest too much.

That said, whatever lynch idea you fucks come up with can't possibly be the right one.

Requiem

Well let's just get the ball rolling. Lynch Tirin
Case in point, obviously not the right lynch. Killing Tirin on day 1 before he ever even gets the chance to succeed is a bad idea. Don't you know he's the sovereign son of mafia legends?

Lotus

Oh, I thought we were lynching already. My bad.

Unlynch Tirin.

I'll hold off lynching til you guys talk some more. Someone might say something important. I still think Tirin is scummy though, and will be my lynch today unless someone says something important to change my lynch.

Requiem

I'm not working with Tirin, I just know that he's not a viable day 1 lynch. That should be painfully obvious, because he always survives and he's always right. He's never wrong about mafia stuff. That's crazy that you would think he's worth lynching at all, Dunsparce. Pretty damn scummy too.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Dunsparce, you antagonistic piece of human garbage, how dare you lynch me on a whim!? I'm the best mafia player this forum's got, and I'll be damned if I let your scummy ass lynch me after hiding behind me the entire real game!

Lynch Dunsparce.

Walrus

@RECONmaster @Requiem @Tirin @Tag Ross @Jeroth @Dunsparce @Lotus @Danny @Whitetiger

Listen up, you popsicles. I know FOR A FACT that Thunderclaw is mafia scum. I was calibrating my scumdar during night 0 and found out that HE IS THE TURD THAT MURDERED THE BIGGEST MAJOR LOSS THE TOWN HAS EVER HAD. I know this may come as a surprise to you guys (especially you, @RECONmaster) but, because of Thunderclaw, Prince is dead.

Thunderclaw is confirmed scam. However, I strongly advise that nobody lynch him. Lynching him now is too humane a punishment (and, more importantly, I agreed not to lynch him). Instead, we should all poop inside his butthole.

Poop Thunderclaw

Top Bottom