Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Requiem

à̶̢̛̲̝̬͉̠̱̱̫̖͓͟ͅn̷̴͎̮̱̯̻̫͙͔͖͖̙̝͚̭̣͘d̵̸̝͍̱̖̯͙̤̀͝͝y̡͏͍̞̫̫̙̗ ͘͏̵͉̥̰͉͈͉̭͇͎͉͓͎́j̸͚̫̖̟̳͍̼̱̯̗͘͜͡͞ų̶̨͏҉̟͉̱̭̣̩a̜̝̭̠̹̱̪̦̭̮͈̝̭͉̕͟n̸̢̛͍̝͔̣͔̰͎̩̱̮ ̘̯͎̪̜͍̣̮̠̤̗̪͎͠j̺͕͓̠̣̲̮͚͎̗̤͙̬̥͕̀͢͜͟͠ͅa̸̝̩̞͔̲̩̫͉̳̬͉͍͔͍͖̺̯̹̕͡b̶̡̬͕̜̜ͅļ̺̻̼͈͇̬͙̯͓̥̞̦̹̳̯͟ǫ̴̛̪̠͈̜̹̻̺̬̞̖̻̠̙͇̀͡ͅw̸҉̸̵̰̬̱͔̙͚̪͎͓̯̱̯̭͓̣̳̣͝ͅm̸̵͍̝̥̦̯̭̤͕̪̟̩̠͎̤̲͕̝͟ͅḛ̛̙̫̥̟͕͔̺̙͉͖͜ͅ,̶͔͍͍̯͓̟̹̘̖̰́ ̶̢̯͈̖̱͖̠̘̬̲̟̺̫y̵͇̥͎̙͚͎͍̣̰͖̕͞ͅớ͏̴̬͓̩͕̖͓̣̼͖͍̥͓͙̳̻͡ͅu̵̶͇̙̣̲̩͎͈̫̜͓͖̰̟͍͡͝ ̵̛͏̡̬͖͎̦͇̘̭̖͞a͏̵̛͘͏̺̗͖̮̹̝̰̺ŕ͏̝̗͉͚͉̣̪̳̰̟̩̗̞̝è̸̩̭̙͇̩̘̪̥ ̢͠͡҉҉̜̪̳̪̖̼̻͔̙t̨̜̗͈̲̘̯̭̪̖̥̙͔̭͉̕͢͠h̶̴̜̣̱͙͕̪͚̫̦̩͖̮͙̗͔̙͈̕͠ͅé̸̮̤̦̥͖̬̣̻̹̠í̶͓͈͙͕͎͚͇̰͎͍̞͟͝ͅr̴̷̡͕̰̣͇̗̯̙̰͚̼͖̤̝̠̰̪͞͡ͅ ͏̵̪̺̜͕͇͇̖̞͓̞̲͇̳͖͇̘͟͟͞ơ̵͔̳̯̟̘͓̰͔͚̪̳͔̗͟͞͠ͅn̡̟̮̳̪̼͇̥̦̻̲̞͕̼̪̮͟ͅḽ̨͇̮̰̥͉̫̞̘͕͚̗͈͢͢͜͠y̴̷̴͉̥̺̩̠ ̕҉̛͉̠̪͕̻͙͇̰̱͖̖̼͓̕h̵̵̵̭̟̹̯̩̗̺̳͚̟̪o̧̡̜͙̬̦̟̖͈̼̬̠͇̮̯̖̕͝ͅṕ̵̗̮͔̙̫̜̘̹͙͎̭͉̝͍͎͇̲́͘e̡̤̞̩̺͎̹͟ͅ

AndyM03

A̸͙͍͖̙̫̣̖͈̲̜ͩ͗̐ͦ͌ͯ̉ͯ̾͛͐̉̑͟͟͞͠ͅN̪̲͙̟̓̎̆́Ḑ̸̲̝͉̝̙̜̜̘͇̭̮̜̣̙̟̠ͫ͒̈͐̔ ̶̶̷̧̦̲̳̖̗̰͖̤̬̗̰͖͈̹͕̲̦̤̬̌͋̓ͧ̽̔̃́ͣ͌̋͛̿͌̎ͮ̚̚͘W̵̶̙̗͚̉̆͗̽ͥ͐̔̈̓̋̓͗̿͌͢͜͠ͅḨ̛̱̥̙̱͎̼͈̥̤̠̞̌ͯ͐̔ͧ̏̔ͬ̀͘Ả̷̬̩̝̳ͨͭͥ̆͊̔̕͜͟͡ͅŢ̸̴̲̭̳͓̮̪̣͔̘̮̠͚̤̇̂ͧ̒̆̎ͬͬ̔ͫ͐ͮ̚͟͞ͅ ̧͈͉̞̭͈͓̣́ͫ̅ͩ͊̀͘͡D̽̈́̔ͤ͝҉̷̷̟͙̺͉̺̠͍O͙͖̤̜̘͇̰̻͙̱̾ͬ̌͋̑ͧͧ͊́ ̘̩͍̳̺͖ͨ̔ͦ̆̉͐̃͠W̴̡̃ͩ̍̆̉̌̾̊͂̈ͭ̈́̋̈҉̜͉̘̙͈͍̤͔̱̻̱͚͎E̢̡͈̻̗͓͙̹̘̻̘̻̼̟͎̊ͬ́̿ͪ̉̏̈́̔͐͐̉ͩ̓ͥ̈̀͡͡ͅ ̵̤͉̪̱̣̺̲̤̫̞̑̋̉͐̋̄̏̆͆ͭ̾͑͂ͤ̉ͨͤ͒́̚ͅŞ̅̆͗ͬ͒̚͢͞҉̢̩̞̜A̵̰͉̘̝̥̗̤͙̮̙̻̭̯̤̳͚͚̙͊ͨ̾̏̃̄ͬ͟͡͝Y̓ͥ̒͊ͤͧ͗ͤ͒̎͊ͯ͌͏͉̜̳̻͙̹͎̣͈̹͚̥̞͖̦̤͢ͅͅ ̶̶̣͇̥̘̪̱̮̖̩̰̼͕͇ͣͤ̄͛ͮ̇ͦ̈́̈ͦ͠͡T͚̦̣̭̥̮̙̩̮̐ͤͤ̈́͊̋̉ͪ̉ͯͤ̿̒͆́̕͝O͑ͮ̂ͥͩ̈͏̴̳̦̯ ̡̘̼͖͉̭͈̹̰̳̺̻̜̣̅͌͂̽͐̑ͯͬͬ͒̓͛̽̃̋ͬ̄́͝T̽ͩͨ̌̌̄ͬ̀̕͞͏̪͍̝̬͚̙͕̲́H̶̰͓̤̟͈̜̙̼̠͉͈̋͑̀̋ͩ̔ͣͫͥ͘Ę̨̪̘̳͓̲ͫ̀ͫ̉ͬ̊̋̈̃̆͢͝ ̒͂̃̈́͑ͫ͆҉̡̝̳̱͙̺̼͓̱͇͓̩̩̪̟̖̜̤̣͜͠G̸̞̝̪̬̹̃̉̓̋̄͂ͫͮͫͭ̈́͗͜Oͫͤ̑̐̓̿̅̐ͬ̚͏̜͚̟̣̳̖͙͔̼̘͉̟͈̯̥͙̱͍͢Ḑ̷̷̫̝̻̪͎͍͔̂̿ͨ͛̽̽ͯ̀́̔̅ͩͯ̽̓͑ ̬̭̙̯̟̜̩̫̫̼̣͎̏͂ͭ̅͑͑͊͂́ͮͣͤ͌̄̏͘͟͝͞Ô̴ͬ̈́ͬ̓̅҉̬͍͚̲́F̡͕̟͔̣̥̠̞̗̻̮͓̪̝ͮ̈́ͩ͂͋ͨ́̓ͯ̌̔̚͢͞ ̢̢̡̛̟̦͙̩͍̲̥͉̗̩͎̗̣̠̥̬̝̽ͣͥͥ̓̈́́ͅD̢͉̯̙͔͇̲̼̭̅̈́̽ͣ͆́ͩ̾́͒́È͙͉͓̹̝̻̣̪͙͔͖͇̟̩̗̬̭͒͗ͥ̾̾͐̌̄̕͡Ạ̴͎̞͕͇̬̠̞̣̪̠̠̊̑ͨ̄ͨ͂̆̾ͯ͌̄͝T̻̞̮͉̼̫̮̣͈͕͔͎̙̰͍̙̺͇́ͭ̍ͮͫ̾͗ͩ̅̇̅̚͞H̺͙͈͚̪͕̥̄͐ͥͭ͗̊ͮ̏͛̈̆̉͢͟͞?͋ͬ̔ͩ̑҉̨̲̥͖͕̯̯̭͔̩̻͙̥̱̥̘̞̬̕͘͜
he says gday lad, whats cooking?

AndyM03

i am waiting on night actions, but let me just double check the town hasnt lost yet

Requiem

Jeroth, you're very good at posting as soon as something contradicts your well intentioned logic, haha.

AndyM03

The game resumes. Send night actions, those that have them. ill send pms as a reminder

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
FoS Riyant if anyone dies, also roleblocker should roleblock him. Also I'm pretty sure Stealthy's dead, though he's listed as both dead and alive.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jeroth, you're very good at posting as soon as something contradicts your well intentioned logic, haha.
Hm? What do you mean by that?

FoS Riyant if anyone dies, also roleblocker should roleblock him. Also I'm pretty sure Stealthy's dead, though he's listed as both dead and alive.
I've told everyone. I'm a townie now. I can't kill anyone. I'm vanilla as hell right now.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, but that's exactly what a serial killer would want us to think.

If Stealthy's still alive somehow, we should probably lynch him. Otherwise kill Tolvan, I guess?

Requiem

i am waiting on night actions
I think we should. Andy, could you announce it as a town win?
Can't announce a Town win if night actions are required, lol. And I meant that you posted as soon as Andy posted asking for night actions. You posted yesterday right as TC said it was Night 3, then missed that and thought it was Day 3 instead.

Like I said,

AndyM03

DAY 6.9 START
through time warping real GM technology I was able to make a 69 joke.
Golly gosh! Tolvan got the shit kicked out of him and died. And it's totally not my spite for defending him for no reason last game either.
Tolvan, you are Pally, the Town Funny Guy!

You have a grand sense of humor, and your most important contribution to the Town is your steady supply of clever comments and DANK MEMES.

Your posts in the thread must receive a collective total of at least 5 'likes' from the other players by the end of the game, or you will lose. You cannot roleclaim this aspect of your role, or directly ask other players to like your posts.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you've received at least 5 likes by the time of your death.
NEW GM ROLE ADDITON: Upon death you must send Andy nudes or dank memes, your choice
Deadline is Sunday 8PM UTC +10
I gave you extra time (I think) to put up with my down under time shenanigans l. If needed I'll give y'all more time

AndyM03

Three votes are needed for a majority.

Stealthy is a normal, living, breathing, jew munching cock sacking son of a bitch human being. He has a vote and can be lynched.
Australia has spoken.

Top Bottom