Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Rondait

Posting to say for the sake of officially marking the time that i sent the PM for the sake of hammering, i sent for an edit for Req's post #240 at 7:52 PM central time.

Requiem

You can put that direct link into the image pop up thing when you click the image button. That works.

Sometimes it doesn't work with large gifs, I find. Could be that the image is just too big to link directly onto the site.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
TC (4) - Tirin, Tolvan, Jeroth, Req

Th...ank...y-you...

TC, you are TC, the Town Dunderpaw

You're actually town-aligned, but sadly, having the powers of a GM is something you were never meant to hold. Your well-intended actions mean nothing in the wake of the horrors you will cause, landing you as the most functionally anti-town person in this game.

Now that you're dead, perhaps the atrocities you've caused will finally cease in the mafia game. Hopefully the players will be able to contact someone else to GM the game for them.

Is it possible another player, or maybe someone else has all the info necessary to run the remainder of the game?
Night...4...begi...

*dies*

Tag_Ross

You can put that direct link into the image pop up thing when you click the image button. That works.

Sometimes it doesn't work with large gifs, I find. Could be that the image is just too big to link directly onto the site.
Nah, it's TC's fault, fuck that guy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also re-list Stealthy as dead, you fuck! We killed him! We fuckin' murdered him!

Steal Thy Kill

It's probably the size.

Requiem

A̸͙͍͖̙̫̣̖͈̲̜ͩ͗̐ͦ͌ͯ̉ͯ̾͛͐̉̑͟͟͞͠ͅN̪̲͙̟̓̎̆́Ḑ̸̲̝͉̝̙̜̜̘͇̭̮̜̣̙̟̠ͫ͒̈͐̔ ̶̶̷̧̦̲̳̖̗̰͖̤̬̗̰͖͈̹͕̲̦̤̬̌͋̓ͧ̽̔̃́ͣ͌̋͛̿͌̎ͮ̚̚͘W̵̶̙̗͚̉̆͗̽ͥ͐̔̈̓̋̓͗̿͌͢͜͠ͅḨ̛̱̥̙̱͎̼͈̥̤̠̞̌ͯ͐̔ͧ̏̔ͬ̀͘Ả̷̬̩̝̳ͨͭͥ̆͊̔̕͜͟͡ͅŢ̸̴̲̭̳͓̮̪̣͔̘̮̠͚̤̇̂ͧ̒̆̎ͬͬ̔ͫ͐ͮ̚͟͞ͅ ̧͈͉̞̭͈͓̣́ͫ̅ͩ͊̀͘͡D̽̈́̔ͤ͝҉̷̷̟͙̺͉̺̠͍O͙͖̤̜̘͇̰̻͙̱̾ͬ̌͋̑ͧͧ͊́ ̘̩͍̳̺͖ͨ̔ͦ̆̉͐̃͠W̴̡̃ͩ̍̆̉̌̾̊͂̈ͭ̈́̋̈҉̜͉̘̙͈͍̤͔̱̻̱͚͎E̢̡͈̻̗͓͙̹̘̻̘̻̼̟͎̊ͬ́̿ͪ̉̏̈́̔͐͐̉ͩ̓ͥ̈̀͡͡ͅ ̵̤͉̪̱̣̺̲̤̫̞̑̋̉͐̋̄̏̆͆ͭ̾͑͂ͤ̉ͨͤ͒́̚ͅŞ̅̆͗ͬ͒̚͢͞҉̢̩̞̜A̵̰͉̘̝̥̗̤͙̮̙̻̭̯̤̳͚͚̙͊ͨ̾̏̃̄ͬ͟͡͝Y̓ͥ̒͊ͤͧ͗ͤ͒̎͊ͯ͌͏͉̜̳̻͙̹͎̣͈̹͚̥̞͖̦̤͢ͅͅ ̶̶̣͇̥̘̪̱̮̖̩̰̼͕͇ͣͤ̄͛ͮ̇ͦ̈́̈ͦ͠͡T͚̦̣̭̥̮̙̩̮̐ͤͤ̈́͊̋̉ͪ̉ͯͤ̿̒͆́̕͝O͑ͮ̂ͥͩ̈͏̴̳̦̯ ̡̘̼͖͉̭͈̹̰̳̺̻̜̣̅͌͂̽͐̑ͯͬͬ͒̓͛̽̃̋ͬ̄́͝T̽ͩͨ̌̌̄ͬ̀̕͞͏̪͍̝̬͚̙͕̲́H̶̰͓̤̟͈̜̙̼̠͉͈̋͑̀̋ͩ̔ͣͫͥ͘Ę̨̪̘̳͓̲ͫ̀ͫ̉ͬ̊̋̈̃̆͢͝ ̒͂̃̈́͑ͫ͆҉̡̝̳̱͙̺̼͓̱͇͓̩̩̪̟̖̜̤̣͜͠G̸̞̝̪̬̹̃̉̓̋̄͂ͫͮͫͭ̈́͗͜Oͫͤ̑̐̓̿̅̐ͬ̚͏̜͚̟̣̳̖͙͔̼̘͉̟͈̯̥͙̱͍͢Ḑ̷̷̫̝̻̪͎͍͔̂̿ͨ͛̽̽ͯ̀́̔̅ͩͯ̽̓͑ ̬̭̙̯̟̜̩̫̫̼̣͎̏͂ͭ̅͑͑͊͂́ͮͣͤ͌̄̏͘͟͝͞Ô̴ͬ̈́ͬ̓̅҉̬͍͚̲́F̡͕̟͔̣̥̠̞̗̻̮͓̪̝ͮ̈́ͩ͂͋ͨ́̓ͯ̌̔̚͢͞ ̢̢̡̛̟̦͙̩͍̲̥͉̗̩͎̗̣̠̥̬̝̽ͣͥͥ̓̈́́ͅD̢͉̯̙͔͇̲̼̭̅̈́̽ͣ͆́ͩ̾́͒́È͙͉͓̹̝̻̣̪͙͔͖͇̟̩̗̬̭͒͗ͥ̾̾͐̌̄̕͡Ạ̴͎̞͕͇̬̠̞̣̪̠̠̊̑ͨ̄ͨ͂̆̾ͯ͌̄͝T̻̞̮͉̼̫̮̣͈͕͔͎̙̰͍̙̺͇́ͭ̍ͮͫ̾͗ͩ̅̇̅̚͞H̺͙͈͚̪͕̥̄͐ͥͭ͗̊ͮ̏͛̈̆̉͢͟͞?͋ͬ̔ͩ̑҉̨̲̥͖͕̯̯̭͔̩̻͙̥̱̥̘̞̬̕͘͜

Steal Thy Kill

A̸͙͍͖̙̫̣̖͈̲̜ͩ͗̐ͦ͌ͯ̉ͯ̾͛͐̉̑͟͟͞͠ͅN̪̲͙̟̓̎̆́Ḑ̸̲̝͉̝̙̜̜̘͇̭̮̜̣̙̟̠ͫ͒̈͐̔ ̶̶̷̧̦̲̳̖̗̰͖̤̬̗̰͖͈̹͕̲̦̤̬̌͋̓ͧ̽̔̃́ͣ͌̋͛̿͌̎ͮ̚̚͘W̵̶̙̗͚̉̆͗̽ͥ͐̔̈̓̋̓͗̿͌͢͜͠ͅḨ̛̱̥̙̱͎̼͈̥̤̠̞̌ͯ͐̔ͧ̏̔ͬ̀͘Ả̷̬̩̝̳ͨͭͥ̆͊̔̕͜͟͡ͅŢ̸̴̲̭̳͓̮̪̣͔̘̮̠͚̤̇̂ͧ̒̆̎ͬͬ̔ͫ͐ͮ̚͟͞ͅ ̧͈͉̞̭͈͓̣́ͫ̅ͩ͊̀͘͡D̽̈́̔ͤ͝҉̷̷̟͙̺͉̺̠͍O͙͖̤̜̘͇̰̻͙̱̾ͬ̌͋̑ͧͧ͊́ ̘̩͍̳̺͖ͨ̔ͦ̆̉͐̃͠W̴̡̃ͩ̍̆̉̌̾̊͂̈ͭ̈́̋̈҉̜͉̘̙͈͍̤͔̱̻̱͚͎E̢̡͈̻̗͓͙̹̘̻̘̻̼̟͎̊ͬ́̿ͪ̉̏̈́̔͐͐̉ͩ̓ͥ̈̀͡͡ͅ ̵̤͉̪̱̣̺̲̤̫̞̑̋̉͐̋̄̏̆͆ͭ̾͑͂ͤ̉ͨͤ͒́̚ͅŞ̅̆͗ͬ͒̚͢͞҉̢̩̞̜A̵̰͉̘̝̥̗̤͙̮̙̻̭̯̤̳͚͚̙͊ͨ̾̏̃̄ͬ͟͡͝Y̓ͥ̒͊ͤͧ͗ͤ͒̎͊ͯ͌͏͉̜̳̻͙̹͎̣͈̹͚̥̞͖̦̤͢ͅͅ ̶̶̣͇̥̘̪̱̮̖̩̰̼͕͇ͣͤ̄͛ͮ̇ͦ̈́̈ͦ͠͡T͚̦̣̭̥̮̙̩̮̐ͤͤ̈́͊̋̉ͪ̉ͯͤ̿̒͆́̕͝O͑ͮ̂ͥͩ̈͏̴̳̦̯ ̡̘̼͖͉̭͈̹̰̳̺̻̜̣̅͌͂̽͐̑ͯͬͬ͒̓͛̽̃̋ͬ̄́͝T̽ͩͨ̌̌̄ͬ̀̕͞͏̪͍̝̬͚̙͕̲́H̶̰͓̤̟͈̜̙̼̠͉͈̋͑̀̋ͩ̔ͣͫͥ͘Ę̨̪̘̳͓̲ͫ̀ͫ̉ͬ̊̋̈̃̆͢͝ ̒͂̃̈́͑ͫ͆҉̡̝̳̱͙̺̼͓̱͇͓̩̩̪̟̖̜̤̣͜͠G̸̞̝̪̬̹̃̉̓̋̄͂ͫͮͫͭ̈́͗͜Oͫͤ̑̐̓̿̅̐ͬ̚͏̜͚̟̣̳̖͙͔̼̘͉̟͈̯̥͙̱͍͢Ḑ̷̷̫̝̻̪͎͍͔̂̿ͨ͛̽̽ͯ̀́̔̅ͩͯ̽̓͑ ̬̭̙̯̟̜̩̫̫̼̣͎̏͂ͭ̅͑͑͊͂́ͮͣͤ͌̄̏͘͟͝͞Ô̴ͬ̈́ͬ̓̅҉̬͍͚̲́F̡͕̟͔̣̥̠̞̗̻̮͓̪̝ͮ̈́ͩ͂͋ͨ́̓ͯ̌̔̚͢͞ ̢̢̡̛̟̦͙̩͍̲̥͉̗̩͎̗̣̠̥̬̝̽ͣͥͥ̓̈́́ͅD̢͉̯̙͔͇̲̼̭̅̈́̽ͣ͆́ͩ̾́͒́È͙͉͓̹̝̻̣̪͙͔͖͇̟̩̗̬̭͒͗ͥ̾̾͐̌̄̕͡Ạ̴͎̞͕͇̬̠̞̣̪̠̠̊̑ͨ̄ͨ͂̆̾ͯ͌̄͝T̻̞̮͉̼̫̮̣͈͕͔͎̙̰͍̙̺͇́ͭ̍ͮͫ̾͗ͩ̅̇̅̚͞H̺͙͈͚̪͕̥̄͐ͥͭ͗̊ͮ̏͛̈̆̉͢͟͞?͋ͬ̔ͩ̑҉̨̲̥͖͕̯̯̭͔̩̻͙̥̱̥̘̞̬̕͘͜

Top Bottom