Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Requiem

But he's dead?

I'm confused. Since he's alive, uh...

Unlynch. Lynch Stealthy.

Weird, but alright.

AndyM03

Basically TC messed up, Stealthy isn't actually God.
(Though he is in the bedroom)

Requiem

Wait, wait, wait.

First we need to No Lynch to fulfill Tim's win condition for him. What is death in this realm of the undying wherein glory can be found even for the long departed?

Second we apparently need to lynch Stealthy again to kill the mafia.

But I think there's a third step, or perhaps a different step. Stealthy was Shadow was the GM. When we killed him, that screwed up everything, forcing TC to take over for his dead friend. Then TC screwed up things even more, eventually causing us to lynch him, thus forcing Andy to come back from the dead and become the new GM.

But if Stealthy is alive again and Andy is now "running the show", it means he's either the GM or Salsy again. Either way, he can talk to Stealthy who is apparently alive.

I think Andy and Stealthy are the ultimate scum buddies brought together by the shenanigans that have been the last few days. Could be me stretching things a bit too far, but Stealthy being alive after getting lynched means something for us.

So, for the moment, I'm re-inclined to achieve Tim's win condition for him. Then we need to get to lynching both Stealthy and Andy.

I see your games, Aussie.

Unlynch. No Lynch.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuckin'... sure, whatever. I'm pretty sure Stealthy's the bad guy here.

No lynch.

AndyM03

images.jpg

Congrats Tim, u win sorta.
Unlucky on the whole being dead thing. Tim officially gets a full victory once all threats to the town are as dead as him.
NIGHT 5 START

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Well, all we gotta do is lynch Stealthy, so... not even bad. No matter who dies, he still dies.

Requiem

Ŝ͕̖͖ͮ͐̍̒͘ͅP̴̵̧̹͖͌ͯ͒̽̃͑͋̈́O̥͐͛͌̈ͭ͞O̵̡̲͎͂ͩ̇͗ͫ͑K̡̮̘̝͚̲̲̲̘͌ͩͨ͟Y̛̹̤͕̙̩̥̣ͧ̎̄ͥ̀S̨̟̫̗̺͋́C̲͇͚̗̗͎ͪA̡̬̩͈ͫ̈́̓ͤ̄̿͢Ȑ̵͍̪̒̓ͭ̒̂̐̌́Y̒͆͒ͤ̌̉͛̽͗͏̝R̵̝̆̓̌̊̉̂̎͟Ě̱͆̔ͤͤ͆ͯ͞͝Ä̵̩̦͈͍̜͕́ͮͣ̑̅̈́͟S̴̠͙̙̱̤̖̥̻͗̋̿̽̅Oͭ̔͏͙̙̘̮̖̺̙Ņ̷̰̩̺̃̂͌͊͊͛͝Ş͖͈͖̈ͮ͢͟

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
He was, but it's prettymuch irrelevant. If none of us are making kills and he's alive, then... he's gotta be the one making kills.

AndyM03

I stand corrected.
Andy has been murdered!
After all the love I gave this game, et tu, Stealthy?
STEALTHY IS THE NEW GM
He is the master of death itself, and the master of the game.
But wait! It's not over yet. Jeroth has digivolved into the Town Vigilante!
Screenshot_2016-03-04-11-19-50.png
Screenshot_2016-03-04-11-19-50.png
Stealthy was slain! By a rock! By a man with a big cock!

The town wins. And formatting on the phone is shit. Gg boys

Requiem

Well, good vig play. Would have liked to see the end result if we got the chance to also lynch Andy, but oh well.

T̘̪̄ͧ͆ͮ̀h̷͇̰̜̹̫̙̝͔̍ͯͣ̀̈́e̴̜̗͍͎̩͓͕̹͗̓̑Ṟ͉͓̫͎͉̞̥ͯ͗͆͋ͣ̾ͅEͥ̋̃ͣͩ̈̀҉͎̜͉̞͔'̞̣̳̹͐͋͑͐̊̋̄̿̀͘Ś̡̰̜̥̀ ̶̲̪̅ͪͤ̾̈́̋a̸̤̣͎̹̠̗̘̓̓̌ͨͪͥ̋̏̆ͅL̢̫̝̥̼͓̮̬͌̕͢ͅw͖̤͉ͧ̕a͇͖͎̭͌̎Ÿ̽͌̍̓̈́͏͇̻̻͔̯̺͚͞s̋͒ͬ͏̢͕̖̘̻ ̣͇͉ͧ̇̕ͅŇ̫͔̼̗͕̥̤͇͗ͫ͐ͮ̂̚E͖̬̦̣̾͂̏ͅX̴͍͖̥̰͎̘̂̄T͉̤̺̣̉͞ ͈̦̟̼̞́̑͐͂̚ͅt̷̼̦͂̏͢I̥̖̥̥̖̰̝͗͋̚Ḿ̷̘͇̺͔̙͍̄͌͊́͒͝E̴͇̩̤̞̐͌̍ͭ͒́͢

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
eyyyyyyyyyy, thank christ

Good game, all. Weird as fuck, but really good.

Top Bottom