Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can confirm that I was not hit by a nightkill Night 1. My bullet-proof is not the reason there was no nightkill.

(Yes, it took me this long to ask.)

Chickenspleen

Goddamn. His hints were spot on.

I understand why everyone’s going for Jeroth and he’s probably a pretty safe bet, but is no one gonna mention Dunsparce hammering yesterday? Because I found that highly suspicious. Tag had said earlier that he was gonna make a post elaborating on his thoughts, and Dr. Cube shut the day down before we could get that.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
is no one gonna mention Dunsparce hammering yesterday? Because I found that highly suspicious.
Hell naw. Yesterday lasted too goddamn long, can't blame a guy for finally hammering on that shit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Are you really gonna try and high-road us all after that extended hiatus of yours, Andy?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It seems that this game was balanced around there being only one town player that's worth a damn, and that player died on Day One.
Not entirely. I'm finally useful today.

Goddamn. His hints were spot on.

I understand why everyone’s going for Jeroth and he’s probably a pretty safe bet, but is no one gonna mention Dunsparce hammering yesterday? Because I found that highly suspicious. Tag had said earlier that he was gonna make a post elaborating on his thoughts, and Dr. Cube shut the day down before we could get that.
No, it makes perfect sense. Everyone was on board with lynching him, Chicken. You were even on board the lynch.

@Chickenspleen You're going to have to give me a straight answer on your ability now, mate.

Chickenspleen

It’s not the lynching that I’m suspicious about, it's the timing. Tag had promised to weigh in with his thoughts only a few hours earlier. If he had taken a day to come back with those thoughts I might not have faulted Dunsparce for hammering, but the way he did it strikes me as scummy. Or maybe just stupid. Honestly, I'm finding I'm pretty bad at judging what's scummy and what isn't.

As for my role, I'm just gonna stop being vague and cryptic because I think I've got a target on my head either way. I was a Doctor, but I'm now a Vigilante.

And wait, hold on, when you say you're useful today does that mean you just became useful today or that you've been useful since last night. Because one of those is a very specific country claim.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
And wait, hold on, when you say you're useful today does that mean you just became useful today or that you've been useful since last night. Because one of those is a very specific country claim.
I've been useful since last night.

I'm curious about your "shift" - Did you became a vigilante last night or today?

AndyM03

If people are keen for it, rather then postpone for holidays I say we enter lightning days and nights. 24 hour max length days and nights. If you can't check mafia once a day when you're poopin' you're not a real human. Otherwise we'll continue as is.

Hopefully enough people at least respond to this post.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If people are keen for it, rather then postpone for holidays I say we enter lightning days and nights. 24 hour max length days and nights. If you can't check mafia once a day when you're poopin' you're not a real human. Otherwise we'll continue as is.

Hopefully enough people at least respond to this post.
NAH. The more we drag this shit out, the more time I have to get around to finishing up RWBY Mafia.

That said, though, what the fuck is up with @Jeroth and @Chickenspleen ? If you've got plays to make, play 'em. Otherwise, I'm right back to square "there sure is a lot of resistance to lynching Riyant."

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd prefer we keep going, fuck lightning days. Especially since I've got exams right now and that shit sucks.

Despite that, I've been remaining "inactive" intentionally; I'm trying to figure out what's what as best I can.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Once again for posterity, I just wanna make it really clear what I think of Tirin and his actions.

Chickenspleen

Sorry about all the inactivity, dudes. Finals week. I kind of like the idea of lightning days, but maybe a bit longer than 24 hours. It would probably get me off my ass.

And now that I'm all out of excuses I guess I might as well spill the beans. I became a Vigilante today.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Sorry about all the inactivity, dudes. Finals week. I kind of like the idea of lightning days, but maybe a bit longer than 24 hours. It would probably get me off my ass.

And now that I'm all out of excuses I guess I might as well spill the beans. I became a Vigilante today.
Anything to add, @Colonel Thunder ?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Until the end of last day phase, I was actually putting my money on an AnatronxTag scum team. Rereading a lot of their earlier posts gave me that feeling, but evidently I was very wrong. I haven't developed a new theory since that one sunk, 'specially since I didn't get any info from the night phase. I'm scheduling a re-read of the whole thread for tomorrow, and maybe I'll have something then.

Being so wrong on my top theory has me doubting pretty hard. At this moment I don't even know where I'm at with the whole ChickenxJeroth thing, other than that I doubt they're both mafia.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Anyway, cut the bullshit TC. I wanna know why you were acting All-American AF over here, not that long ago.

Top Bottom