Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Chickenspleen

I think I'm sticking with Anatron for now, although I'm honestly much less confident than I was before. I was initially suspicious of him for his defense of Maretocks, but now that Mare has flipped town I'm really not sure what to think.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, tfw fucking Belgium was a more important role than what I've got.

You'll understand later.

I don't necessarily fully endorse Tirin's logic for why Riyant didn't get hammered, but it's true there's a good chance that the explanation lies in scum being on one side of it or the other. Also a good chance it was a coincidence brought about by holidays, as FD didn't even put in the time to lynch most of the time, when he was busy, in Overwatch mafia either.

Still, though.

Tag_Ross

Sorry, shit came up and I didn't get as much of a chance to work on this as I thought, I still have one page of relevant crap to read so it might change, but I'll post what I've got so far.

Players I think are town
Tirin
Easy

Players I think are scum
Tirin
Chicken
Anatron

Players I think are neutral
Tirin

Players I'm not sure about
Tirin
Firedemon
TC
Jeroth
Sparce

Let's just look at the players that I think are scum because they're all that matters right now.

Tirin, as you may have noticed, is on every one of my alignment guesses, but that's not because of his play so far, if it were just up to tirin's posts he would be on the Neutral/pro town lists, but Chicken's early day 2 play pulls him into question.

I'm still working on my Chicken post because he's the one I've most been focused on, but so far despite my suspicions I can't find anything that'll give me hard evidence just yet, I'm rereading everything he's said and done.
Anatron... honestly, I put him on the scum side of the list just before I left without elaborating on it in my notes, so I don't have anything to contribute to this that hasn't already been said.

I'll Unlynch Chicken for now, finish catching up and putting my notes in order, then I'll weigh in again.

AndyM03

Anatron has been lynched!

He was...
France

Entente Nation
"Whatever you do, you lose a lot of men."
French General Charles Mangin

Your beautiful country carries the burden of the Western Front on its shoulders. For years trench warfare has stained the nations landscape with blood. But the French hold, and do so nobly. It is with this defensive mind-set that will see France with victory.

You have no night action.

If Killed in the night, the killer will be halted by trench warfare, and lose their abilities for the next night phase.

You win when the Central Powers and threats to the world are defeated.

Night 2 begins!

AndyM03

Oi cucks I'm on holiday with spit for internet best send night actions in and save me some refresh data.

AndyM03

Night 2 is over!
Tag has been killed!

He was...
The Lusitania

Neutral Nation Boat
“I’m a fucking boat?”
- You, Probably.

Your death could single handedly change the tide of the Great War. Depending on how you die of course. Otherwise, the only tide you will change is the sea. You can be sunk by means other than death in the day or night; in this case, you will still be in the game until killed by standard means.

You have no night action.

You achieve victory when killed by the Central Powers or when all Central Powers and threats to the world are eliminated.

The United States denounces this attack from the Central Powers, and has declared war on The German Empire and her allies. The German U-boat campaign continues. The United States has joined the Entente

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nicely played, Tag.

So. Lynch Riyant? Or does anyone have anything new and useful to add?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
God, this game is fucking depressing.

I, uh... don't have info. Big surprise; vanilla townie and all that.

Dunsparce

It seems that this game was balanced around there being only one town player that's worth a damn, and that player died on Day One. Both Null and Maretocks had information roles, so I doubt that we'll be learning anything now. The only potentially valuable night info for us would be if we found out who got roleblocked/protected Night One. Other than that, all we can do is argue meta.

Lynch Jeroth for reasons I've lain out earlier.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It seems that this game was balanced around there being only one town player that's worth a damn, and that player died on Day One.
The United States denounces this attack from the Central Powers, and has declared war on The German Empire and her allies. The German U-boat campaign continues. The United States has joined the Entente
Did... did you not read this part of the night phase results?

Top Bottom